Is that a bird is that a plane nooo it’s a robo cop

WiIIiam

So last night I decided to cop a nice go cart and go cart outfit including the helmet. I was driving my go cart illegally in athira so I began out running a cop in my go cart, cop crashed. Since the cop crashed I had to do what had to be done and downed him and my friend took him as hostage (note he doesn’t know who I am never gave him my id or name and had a helmet on). So my friend let’s him go after a while and then I change my outfit cause I was about to get some barley and a prowler with a Sargent and couple of constablds hop out and start yelling at me to get out so I did. I had a new gun that I had just bought and wasn’t the one used to down the cop. He restrained me right when I got out with out saying a word. They seized my gun, and charged me with attempted man slaughter, and something else. WHERE ARE THE GOOD COPS AT. ( that constsble took my bounty license, and gun 3 other times last night ). So why are they on a roleyplsy server if they can’t roleplay for shit. Anyways so I buy a rook cause I’m tired of buying my bounty hunter license over and over and I kill both of the robo copping constables and go straight to the hq to turn myself in and they told me that someone said on the radio that I killed them when I told them my story. even if this is a light roleplay server you should be able to roleplay a tad.

Edited by WilliamIsa
cause im big gay
The Chemist likes this
36 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

So last night I decided to cop a nice go cart and go cart outfit including the helmet. I was driving my go cart illegally in athira so I began out running a cop in my go cart, cop crashed. Since the cop crashed I had to do what had to be done and downed him and took him as hostage (note he doesn’t know who I am never gave him my id or name and had a helmet on). So my friend let’s him go after a while and then I change my outfit cause I was about to get some barley and a prowler with a Sargent and couple of constablds hop out and start yelling at me to get out so I did. I had a new gun that I had just bought and wasn’t the one used to down the cop. He restrained me right when I got out with out saying a word. They seized my gun, and charged me with attempted man slaughter, and something else. WHERE ARE THE GOOD COPS AT. ( that constsble took my bounty license, and gun 3 other times last night ). So why are they on a roleyplsy server if they can’t roleplay for shit. Anyways so I buy a rook cause I’m tired of buying my bounty hunter license over and over and I kill both of the robo copping constables and go straight to the hq to turn myself in and they told me that someone said on the radio that I killed them when I told them my story. even if this is a light roleplay server you should be able to roleplay a tad.

ID LOL

1 minute ago, WilliamIsa said:

ROLEPLAY! LOL oh sorry, you don't know what that is.

Unfortunately for you this is a light rp server, if you kidnap an officer they’d have all the way up till restart to find and charge you, you are able to role play a bit but when you kill the two officers and then turn yourself in right after, you shouldn’t expect much

1 minute ago, Kevingreen23 said:

Unfortunately for you this is a light rp server, if you kidnap an officer they’d have all the way up till restart to find and charge you, you are able to role play a bit but when you kill the two officers and then turn yourself in right after, you shouldn’t expect much

Yea but I didnt kidnap him my friend did forgot to put that part

Edited by WilliamIsa
2 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

Yea but I didnt kidnap him......

48 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

Since the cop crashed I had to do what had to be done and downed him and took him as hostage

That my friend is kidnapping (assuming you moved him)

Edited by Kevingreen23
48 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

So last night I decided to cop a nice go cart and go cart outfit including the helmet. I was driving my go cart illegally in athira so I began out running a cop in my go cart, cop crashed. Since the cop crashed I had to do what had to be done and downed him and my friend took him as hostage (note he doesn’t know who I never gave him my id or name and had a helmet on). So my friend let’s him go after a while and then I change my outfit cause I was about to get 

1 minute ago, Kevingreen23 said:

That my friend is kidnapping 

I changed it

1 minute ago, HomeTrlx said:

If you want rp please leave, srsly.. You get the lightest RP here Max RP i got and want is "I dont like your shirt color thats why you are going to die".

Well yea but that's obv a civ to civ apd would have my rp than I saw you do it, I'm seizing your stuff here's your ticket.

Just now, WilliamIsa said:

Well yea but that's obv a civ to civ apd would have my rp than I saw you do it, I'm seizing your stuff here's your ticket.

Idc tbh but ofc when someone is saying a funny Rp story or some shit I usually let them go with a troll ticket parole or pardon depens on my mood.

Just now, HomeTrlx said:

Idc tbh but ofc when someone is saying a funny Rp story or some shit I usually let them go with a troll ticket parole or pardon depens on my mood.

Yea that cop was in a bad mood obv he took my bounty license 3 or 2 times

Also, I'm not trying to bitch or cry I just don't like when I try to roleplay they shut your roleplay down and then make the " Its a light rp server " 

Reminds me of the time when I had hostages on the bank (3) and they killed all the hostages and full ticketed everyone even when we had a negotiator.

@Kevingreen23

Edited by WilliamIsa

About this whole situation I think you have a mixture of things going on,

1. The cop just got kidnapped and isn’t in the best mood so he robocoped you. It’s recommended the cop should get off if he/she is in a bad mood.

2. For the majority of the time a cop will not rp to the extent you are trying to reach.

3. The reason he could charge you is because the APD is taught you can charge someone with a previously commited crime as long as it happened within the same restart.

Suggestions

1. When explaining why you shot a cop it’s better to make up a funny story rather than argue “how did you know my identity” (same restart rule). You will most likely get off with a lighter sentence.

2. If the rp is too light here I suggest going to a different server that fits your needs better; however, asylum has lots to offer so I hope you give it a solid shot before leaving.