How Lieutenants raid houses

So they don’t just lethal people anymore? 

My favorite raid was when we had a 12 year old  squeaker , this one house had 3 people in it. They heard him talk and said “when did the APD start recruiting chipmunks”

i had to respond saying, “well I’m going to send my squeaky side kick in and kick your ass”. I unlocked the doors and he downed all 3 of them. He then said “ I’m squeaky but vicious” , the 3 guys apologized to the squeaky kid and we let  them go after taking all illegal goods.

that squeaky kid went to bed knowing he was a little boss. No seriously his mom came in the room and told him it was bed time and he bragged to his mom of his accomplishment.

Edited by Mayhem
2 hours ago, Mayhem said:

So they don’t just lethal people anymore? 

My favorite raid was when we had a 12 year old  squeaker , this one house had 3 people in it. They heard him talk and said “when did the APD start recruiting chipmunks”

i had to respond saying, “well I’m going to send my squeaky side kick in and kick your ass”. I unlocked the doors and he downed all 3 of them. He then said “ I’m squeaky but vicious” , the 3 guys apologized to the squeaky kid and we let  them go after taking all illegal goods.

that squeaky kid went to bed knowing he was a little boss. No seriously his mom came in the room and told him it was bed time and he bragged to his mom of his accomplishment.

Back in my day...

Grandpa Mayhem

Mayhem and wollie35 like this