S1 | WTB Pyrgos sheds

34 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Do you know what WTB means?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=WTB

@Tropical Put the server you're buying on!

32 minutes ago, HomeTrlx said:

LUL

Yea, Willing/Wanting to buy Pyrgos sheds. I don't know why you're trying to flame me when there isn't anything there. Just trying to help him out so he'd get more views and have a better chance of getting a shed. And yea, I did know what it means, WTB is normally used as a request statement, and that's exactly what he want's to do. 

WiIIiam, Kev 23, Silver-Spy and 1 other like this
9 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Yea, Willing/Wanting to buy Pyrgos sheds. I don't know why you're trying to flame me when there isn't anything there. Just trying to help him out so he'd get more views and have a better chance of getting a shed. And yea, I did know what it means, WTB is normally used as a request statement, and that's exactly what he want's to do. 

Did you just assume their gender?

Twinkie likes this
9 hours ago, Twinkie said:

@Gen. Henry Arnold

oooohhh sit.

• 8 months later...