Biground

•ÐŠ• Mason Montage :)

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Finally a Mason montage that has more enemy orca's going down than his own.

still a bot.

8A4aiVS.gif

Edited by Maaqs
Tarro, googoo, Brendan_ and 7 others like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

sooo bad xd not enjoying 

Edited by K A Z E M
Brendan_ likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@Steve at 2:32

"what are you doing? drop us! No, not off the tower.. Oh god, what are you doing? *face palm* You guys suck"
 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Valkyrie said:

@Steve at 2:32

"what are you doing? drop us! No, not off the tower.. Oh god, what are you doing? *face palm* You guys suck"
 

The original plan was to parachute one of us since we were naked

Valkyrie likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Oh god I remember that fed. How did you guys make the bombs and guns lethal? 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Maric said:

@Nomadox You got featured quiet a bit in this film.

didn’t watch it but this kid ripped my head at drug yesterday then killed me when I was afk in the deerstand laying prone like a retard after being revived

Biground, DankBud and Cherry like this

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, william said:

List of Envy insults

-Jobless

-Virgin

-Jobless Virgin

Yeah, good ol' Tom thinks because he's had pity sex with 1 fat girl where he blew his load immediately after he found the hole that WASN'T her belly button, that he has the right to call others Virgins.  He thinks because he's recently upgraded from the husky section at kohls to finding that 1 available pair of size 40 waste jeans at Old Navy, that he's a grown-up big boy.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

Yeah, good ol' Tom thinks because he's had pity sex with 1 fat girl where he blew his load immediately after he found the hole that WASN'T her belly button, that he has the right to call others Virgins.  He thinks because he's recently upgraded from the husky section at kohls to finding that 1 available pair of size 40 waste jeans at Old Navy, that he's a grown-up big boy.

do you have any chill? @cHIP ōTLE not everyone can score.


+1 @Biground on the tage btw. I laughed my ass off.

Biground likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/16/2018 at 1:05 PM, Maaqs said:

Finally a Mason montage that has more enemy orca's going down than his own.

still a bot.

8A4aiVS.gif

 

On 5/16/2018 at 1:05 PM, Biground said:

Stay until the end. Special clip for those who get the meme. 

 

eyy,its something we aint just dying in,we can get some kills at times...beware you tough cartel fucks we coming for your spot,be scared 

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/17/2018 at 7:47 AM, cHIP ōTLE said:

Yeah, good ol' Tom thinks because he's had pity sex with 1 fat girl where he blew his load immediately after he found the hole that WASN'T her belly button, that he has the right to call others Virgins.  He thinks because he's recently upgraded from the husky section at kohls to finding that 1 available pair of size 40 waste jeans at Old Navy, that he's a grown-up big boy.

@ me next time dumb cuck. Your life is pathetic you sit on arma 3 all day neglecting your kids. 

You work for a garbage company making 10 a hour. Don't type my name on your greasy keyboard again.

cHIP ōTLE and Eyad like this

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Tom said:

@ me next time dumb cuck. Your life is pathetic you sit on arma 3 all day neglecting your kids. 

You work for a garbage company making 10 a hour. Don't type my name on your greasy keyboard again.

thanks for the luls...

trash companies actually pay quite well btw... but I work for the Hershey Company for quite a bit more than $10/hr.

and don't make me have my kids meme on your next...

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/6/2018 at 0:25 PM, Tom said:

@ me next time dumb cuck. Your life is pathetic you sit on arma 3 all day neglecting your kids. 

You work for a garbage company making 10 a hour. Don't type my name on your greasy keyboard again.

i think you hit a nerve @cHIP ōTLE

cHIP ōTLE likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.