BIGGUNS intro

hello my names Lando Bigguns i have been a 1 server type of guy for the longest time (Seal Team Sloth then A3l after that Taki life then Darkside then TFO) 

TFO life is a combat rp server hosted in Australian. So in order to play i have to stay up until 2-3 am my time so during the so during the day i dont have a sever so im going to be playing on 2 server and i do have a time table set so i get 8 hours of sleep so dont worry 

a little about my self 

well all and all i spend most of my time flying stunt flying 

so im pretty good with that im also decent at combat since that last 2 servers ive played were combat rp servers and one of them the cops got Virtual armor so it takes like 8 mar-10 shots to kill them no joke its called Darkside look up videos on it

Something else most of my electronics i actually got from make a wish 

And if theres anything else you would like to know just ask

Welcome to Asylum bud!

Yeah, Kavala isn't a good place for fresh faces.  Any of the other spawn towns will do ya just fine (except therisa).

You're gonna notice on your phone a "talents" app.  Try to vary your activities so u can get the talent points as quick as possible.  Doing things like peach/apple running, mining, fishing, wreck excavating, etc. (Legal Activities) should build your talent points quickly.

I'm on Server 4 mostly every morning (EST).  Message me in-game and I can take you out with me and show you some different activites.

Good Luck and Have Fun!  Don't let the trolls ruin your time (there's a LOT of them in Asylum)

lando bigguns likes this