i have no hip fire xp at all

8 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

Hello my name is Dr. Smith I am contacting you too let you know that you have been bumped up the finger transplant list. you are now number 2 and are behind lucky™ your new scheduled appointment will be at 4:15 PM on friday. 

I have plenty of fingers (1 is in your mom):kermit:

12 minutes ago, Brendon Smith said:

Took you that long for that shit you call a insult. Fuck boys hes slower than a fucking infant putting together a puzzle 

Like I sleep aswell? I wanna say that you should do that aswell but saddly u dont even have a bed homeless retard

Just now, Brendon Smith said:

Says the guy who cant get a kill with his first few rounds down range 

you wanna start it all over again? how can you say I cant get kills if you cant even hold a gun? you are soo fucking bad at any game what you play you should sell your pc and go buy some food for ur dying family

Revenant likes this
Just now, Noliver. said:

you wanna start it all over again? how can you say I cant get kills if you cant even hold a gun? you are soo fucking bad at any game what you play you should sell your pc and go buy some food for ur dying family

1: You have never held a firearm and thats a FACT 2: What I can do better than you doesnt mean you cant do it at all #Logic 3: How can you say Im bad at any game when you dont know right from left 4: I dont have a family because im not silly I wrap my willy.

Just now, Brendon Smith said:

1: You have never held a firearm and thats a FACT 2: What I can do better than you doesnt mean you cant do it at all #Logic 3: How can you say Im bad at any game when you dont know right from left 4: I dont have a family because im not silly I wrap my willy.

legit I have to use translate because I cant understand  you dumb ass

Revenant likes this