Black Market Production In Pyrgos

Just a suggestion, but it appears that the only two Black Market Productions are north of Athira and Kavala. I feel like if you put a Black Market Production in between pyrgos and Panaja (The gang turf), not only would it add something else to do at the bottom of the map, it would be great for the people who buy houses in pyrgos to craft guns and whatnot, and will add even more stuff to do down south. I feel it would be a really good addition to the map, because realistically black markets work everywhere.

Blocker, Twinkie, Walt and 3 others like this
2 hours ago, VeryRogueBandit said:

Just a suggestion, but it appears that the only two Black Market Productions are north of Athira and Kavala. I feel like if you put a Black Market Production in between pyrgos and Panaja (The gang turf), not only would it add something else to do at the bottom of the map, it would be great for the people who buy houses in pyrgos to craft guns and whatnot, and will add even more stuff to do down south. I feel it would be a really good addition to the map, because realistically black markets work everywhere.

One of the black markets has been moved more east to Orina in the 8.0.6 patch in December 2017. They used to both be on the very west of the map. 

6 hours ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

Has been since December...  you're getting too much sun, its affecting your brain functions.  You need more quality time in a dark room with your PC.

Nahhhhh the sun feels great, you should try it, maybe head to chipotle and live up to your name, it’s delicious