Problem With Jail?

The way you talked to the cadet earlier on just made me think of this post is a "rage" post, "IA REPORT KID" "HAVE FUN WITH BLACKLIST" , Now if you want to talk about corruption we can talk about you being a massive baby. 

59 minutes ago, Tom Kappa said:

Idk how being nice is corruption :frog:

uc., DJB and Buck like this

Here's what I noticed.  It's mainly a bug with bounty hunters going to jail.

What you could do is go to the sign and scroll to "let me out" then turn yourself in at courthouse. (This scenario is for when you're in jail WITHOUT a timer)

If you go to sign and the pay bail option is $3500, no matter what your bounty was, Relog.

Another option: hop servers and see if that fixes the issue.

DJB likes this
13 hours ago, Pizza Man said:

If you are in jail and not wanted the bail sign says "Get out" and you teleport out, get with it man

Would actually love if that worked. U pay bail, Lose money and stay in jail

13 hours ago, Smee said:

The way you talked to the cadet earlier on just made me think of this post is a "rage" post, "IA REPORT KID" "HAVE FUN WITH BLACKLIST" , Now if you want to talk about corruption we can talk about you being a massive baby. 

Lets talk about the fact that the cadet

1. Threated a full ticket (And tried to give me one) when I clearly turned myself in

2. higher up does nothing about it

3. Cadet doesn't know how to be a cop and then gets mad at me when I call him out and threatens to send me straight to jail

And i'm the one that is doing wrong? :thinking:

9 hours ago, Pwnsome said:

its not a bug, a feature.

Pretty much seems like it at this point.... 

49 minutes ago, Tom Kappa said:

1. Threated a full ticket (And tried to give me one) when I clearly turned myself in

3. Cadet doesn't know how to be a cop and then gets mad at me when I call him out and threatens to send me straight to jail

To follow up on this, im going to fully honest.

1. True, but if you threaten to say blacklist IA report, you are most likely to get a full ticket, what is the likelihood that the cadet knows about certain APD guidelines and policy's, thats what constables and corporals are there to teach them to become someone who is a face of the server. ( there was no constable on sight where the cadets were.) 

2. I was there, and only then i came half way through and didn't get the full story. and when i got there you where whining. Not what cops want to hear to be honest. ( i mainly aim for ,if you give me everything i will go to the extent to match or beat their style of RP.)

3. the guy was on his second day, not all people have all the time in the world to learn absolutely everything within 7 days where a cadet can be a constable, ( the cadet has 30 days to sook up everything the higher ups teach them, A cadet will not learn from constable that just want to lethal/ robo cop.

I hope you understand not everyone is a good officer not only will you always meet a nice person, so both the cadet and you're self are wrong, Cadet not offering half ticket, And you whining and threatening IA reports / Points, when you're self as an APD officer probably s knows JACK SH*T

I hope this helps and changes your way of going about processing by an officer, ask for a constable who was there and you wouldn't have that problem.

James McClean, Kev 23 and Buck like this
5 hours ago, Action_Jaxon said:

Don’t be mean that you get shit on

By Who. LOOOOOOOOOL 

7 hours ago, Smee said:

To follow up on this, im going to fully honest.

1. True, but if you threaten to say blacklist IA report, you are most likely to get a full ticket, what is the likelihood that the cadet knows about certain APD guidelines and policy's, thats what constables and corporals are there to teach them to become someone who is a face of the server. ( there was no constable on sight where the cadets were.) 

2. I was there, and only then i came half way through and didn't get the full story. and when i got there you where whining. Not what cops want to hear to be honest. ( i mainly aim for ,if you give me everything i will go to the extent to match or beat their style of RP.)

3. the guy was on his second day, not all people have all the time in the world to learn absolutely everything within 7 days where a cadet can be a constable, ( the cadet has 30 days to sook up everything the higher ups teach them, A cadet will not learn from constable that just want to lethal/ robo cop.

I hope you understand not everyone is a good officer not only will you always meet a nice person, so both the cadet and you're self are wrong, Cadet not offering half ticket, And you whining and threatening IA reports / Points, when you're self as an APD officer probably s knows JACK SH*T

I hope this helps and changes your way of going about processing by an officer, ask for a constable who was there and you wouldn't have that problem.

1. Then that point is retarded. Why is a cadet processing without a constable+? + A corporal was on scene about half way through and said "I trust my cadet" even though he didn't have a single clue of why I came in

2. Well the point I came in was that, I just recently paid bail and since the server didn't work, I asked for a pardon considering I already did my time + paid bail. So then he just went straight to "Ok im giving u a 4k ticket then" Which then I went ahead and started arguing because u can clearly tell he is money hungry as fuck

3. Ok? What is right in the cadet exam? "What happens when someone comes in with a bounty and turns themself in" That is one of the simplest questions in the world. Then when I called him out for being wrong he got salty at me? Nice, good 1.  You can easily make it to a constable in 7 days as long as you are studying and just watching the proper way to process someone. If he can't handle processing someone, don't give him the privilege too. 

I know Jack-Shit? That is hilarious. I will threaten a Ia if you aren't doing your job right that is for sure.

Oh so a constable is better than a Cpl? That was on scene non the less? Man your points are absolute garbage at this point

8 hours ago, Tom Kappa said:

Would actually love if that worked. U pay bail, Lose money and stay in jail

Lets talk about the fact that the cadet

And i'm the one that is doing wrong? :thinking:

Pretty much seems like it at this point.... 

It does work like that, if you are stuck in jail and not wanted the sign says get out, its not something i was suggesting

Just now, Pizza Man said:

It does work like that, if you are stuck in jail and not wanted the sign says get out, its not something i was suggesting

Ugh no, You pay bail, Lose money, And stay in jail. U relog, Still have a bounty + lose ur gear b.c now you are stuck in Athira

13 minutes ago, Tom Kappa said:

By Who. LOOOOOOOOOL 

1. Then that point is retarded. Why is a cadet processing without a constable+? + A corporal was on scene about half way through and said "I trust my cadet" even though he didn't have a single clue of why I came in

2. Well the point I came in was that, I just recently paid bail and since the server didn't work, I asked for a pardon considering I already did my time + paid bail. So then he just went straight to "Ok im giving u a 4k ticket then" Which then I went ahead and started arguing because u can clearly tell he is money hungry as fuck

3. Ok? What is right in the cadet exam? "What happens when someone comes in with a bounty and turns themself in" That is one of the simplest questions in the world. Then when I called him out for being wrong he got salty at me? Nice, good 1.  You can easily make it to a constable in 7 days as long as you are studying and just watching the proper way to process someone. If he can't handle processing someone, don't give him the privilege too. 

I know Jack-Shit? That is hilarious. I will threaten a Ia if you aren't doing your job right that is for sure.

Oh so a constable is better than a Cpl? That was on scene non the less? Man your points are absolute garbage at this point

Are you a police officer?

Just now, Chow Mein said:

Look all i'm thinking is you have multiple officers telling you one thing and you are still bitching. Clearly you didn't do your job right or you would still be a cop. 

I spoke to both captains and were understanding. Idk what happened. 

Idk how this turned from a post about something wrong with the server too me not doing my job right. I was fine on cop. I personally believe nothing I did was wrong