RIP - J Diggs (1970 - 2018)

A renowned Bay Area rapper signed to slain hip-hop star Mac Dre’s record label succumbed to his wounds after a shooting at a Vallejo apartment complex, officials said Friday.

Jamal Diggs ., 48, of Richmond, a rapper who went by the stage name “J Diggs”,  died on Thursday from a gunshot wound to the head at John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek after being on life support, a Contra Costa coroner’s official said Friday. J Diggs rapped on late Vallejo legend Andre “Mac Dre” Hicks’ record label, Thizz Entertainment.

Vallejo police said J Diggs was shot multiple times in the parking lot of Sereno Village Apartments, 750 Sereno Drive. He was the second shooting victim found this year in the apartments, both with loose ties to Mac Dre’s name. Police were not disclosing details of Thursday’s shooting, citing the ongoing investigation.

RIP J-DIGGS

Romulus, massi and Samuel like this
3 hours ago, Patato said:

00922c4e563e7ad104e4408a2f2c9ac7.png

J Diggs was an inspiration to us all

He obviously was before your time.  I will always remember the summer of 2014.  Good times had by all,  we have all moved on now, but you know where I am always at.  Rip j diggs probably one of the best role players this server has seen.

Edited by Romulus
Samuel and Subaru like this
20 minutes ago, Romulus said:

He obviously was before your time.  I will always remember the summer of 2014.  Good times had by all,  we have all moved on now, but you know where I am always at.  Rip j diggs probably one of the best role players this server has seen.

Good to see you too! Hope all is well bud.  Oh the summer of 2014... Running diamonds like we were bad asses! 

Romulus likes this