Idk where i would put this at so i'll leave it here.

This isnt a ban appeal bc i have not gotten ban yet. But i was camping at Coke fields got arrested with 20k bounty nothing much was just messing around with a friend in the sever poping cops and people that went into coke Field. Eventually got arrested and my game crashed(how it crashed/Froze I went to tab out to mute my discord so when i got processed that my friend could not hear me and i could not hear him.) I don't Run Relive or Shadow play tbh at this point i'm going to but here is a video of my friends prospective. https://youtu.be/9vBHGyS4h2I . WHen i did come back i was in jail so hopefully i wont get smacked with a CL ban. The officer who was arresting me was The Eminent Police Corporal AxHa. When i came back to the server i talked to Constable Detective Mike(in hopes that AxHa was still on so i could get the 3 other charges on me i had a Illegal gun+coke+shot at officers)  and told him what happen he said he would pass it along to the higher up's. here is a Screenshot of when my game froze also I tryed to take a GIF of it bc well that's a screen shot and dosn't relly prove anything. https://gyazo.com/d9cbcc13aea41033bd05c782321ae835 So hopefully i wont get ban have a nice day. 

When people CL (whether it's intended or not), a body bag will appear,  that body bag can be sent to prison and it puts that in the logs.

If you catch a ban from it, it will be short, probably 3 hours.  You can then go into the asylum teamspeak and speak with the banning admin to explain the siuation.

Also sounds like you need to add a deafening and mute mic hit key to discord so u don't have to alt tab.

Edited by cHIP ōTLE
2 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

Cops used to report cl, but now they dont because they dont need to, you get sent to jail and they get the money

I still report it when people combat log on me while on cop. It's a shitty thing for people to do, and some of the most fun I have on cop comes from police-civilian interaction. When people log, sure I get the money but I also don't get to interact with them. It takes away from the experience and it's a dick move, so I still report them.

Padrinos likes this