It shuts down for a very good reason.Mainly to populate the other two servers mainly S1 and S4 and not to spread out the population to say 60 40 10.

If you keep it on the whole time people will keep making easy money and there will be no point other than it being a money making server.Maybe thats what you want?.

Thats why when S1 and S4 are almost full S3 pops up so that people dont have to spam join S1 or S4 but can play normally on S3.

Walt and Rambunctious Cheeto like this
58 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

It shuts down for a very good reason.Mainly to populate the other two servers mainly S1 and S4 and not to spread out the population to say 60 40 10.

If you keep it on the whole time people will keep making easy money and there will be no point other than it being a money making server.Maybe thats what you want?.

Thats why when S1 and S4 are almost full S3 pops up so that people dont have to spam join S1 or S4 but can play normally on S3.

dude, like every gang came from server 3. its the og. its the best, i deserves to be fulltime up, the only reason population dropped was because they kept shutting it down

1 hour ago, Silver-Spy said:

You know what is super cancerous is when there is two servers to choose from and both are lagging, mass kicking or about to mass kick. That is why i think server 3 should stay up 24/7 and they should lower the slot count to spread people out. Performance would be better, server 3 wouldn't only get 30-50 people when it's up.

Think about it, if the slots were reduced to 80, and server 1 and 4 are both full that would be potentially 40 extra players on 3. To me it sounds like it is undoubtedly the wiser choice. I think it is a question of pride, but that's just me.

28 minutes ago, Glass of Water said:

I don't care about the server performance, or that they closed down two and sometimes three,

I just care that they no longer have #2, and instead of renaming 4 to 2, or renaming 3 to 2 and 4 to 3, they just deleting #2 and only have 1, 3 and 4.

you sir whatever gender you are are a dumbass.

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns
GreenDemon likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2018 at 10:32 PM, Bag Of Funyuns said:

there's only two genders.

I believe people should be able to say they are whatever gender they want to be. Though at the same time biology says there are only 2 sexes, and if you are born with male and female sex organs it would therefor be considered a birth defect. Interestingly enough with this uproar of recognizing mental health issues in the last decade or so, I'm actually quite surprised that believing you are of a gender that contradicts the sex organs you were born with doesn't make you clinically insane.

TLDR: If you wanna trigger some libtard, say that their are only two sexes, because it's much harder to argue against peer reviewed science with personal beliefs.

Just now, Steve said:

I believe people should be able to say they are whatever gender they want to be. Though at the same time biology says there are only 2 sexes, and if you are born with male and female sex organs it would therefor be considered a birth defect. Interestingly enough with this uproar of recognizing mental health issues in the last decade or so, I'm actually quite surprised that believing you are of a gender that contradicts the sex organs you were born with doesn't make you clinically insane.

TLDR: If you wanna trigger some libtard, say that their are only two sexes, because it's much harder to argue against peer reviewed science with personal beliefs.

If your born with a penis ur a male, if you got boobies your female and if you say ur a female and u got a dick than ur tans that simple