Story Time / Help for Others

This is a little tip for those having trouble with roleplay, and gives some ideas. Let me know what yall think.

Alright, so im on-duty as an officer. Catch two guys and bring them for processing. Bring em in and start talking, first one started crying saying how he was just a kid and he had to do it or the mafia would kill his family. He sounded just like he was crying, then made up saying the gun is a nerf gun (he's a kid, wouldn't know the difference). He told me how his father beat him and his cousins and forced him to eat his fathers yellow jello in the closet. 

Im trying to calm him down and let him know everything is going to be ok and that he doesnt have to worry about his dad. I said OCS would get involved and get him a new home with a nice family that wouldnt hurt him. I let him know that we can protect his family and keep them safe. I said since hes a kid I was gonna let him off easier than normal and told him what all hes wanted for past his explanation so far.

He said it was all because of the russian mafia and his father. The russian mafia doesnt know their guns and he doesnt know much about them because who does these days.

I let him know his weapon is going to have to be taken because it is an illegal weapon and not a nerf gun. I end up giving him a pardon and talk to the other guy he claimed to be his cousin. The other guy confimed they were related and explained his story. He was also beat by the same father of the first. He said how he was responsible for the both of them and apologized because they were trying to survive. 

I let him know that since he admitted his responsibility for the both of them, and he was older, he should know the law. He wanted parole as he couldnt afford the ticket and he was nice about everything. He just wanted to be there for his little cousin so he can take care of them. 

The world ends after I finished with them, then come back to the same HQ to give them a ride if need be. I was in for a surprise again.

The kid starts explaining that he needs $1,000 so he can buy food and water for his family and that the youngest kid in the family is responsible for doing such. He started crying again and talked about all what his dad had done and his cousin confirmed.

I gave both of them 25k to help them get on their feet and get out of the horrible place with the father......... then the father calls.

He starts yelling about where is his son and how hes gonna beat him and such. I let him know that his son is starting a new life with his cousin and that he will no longer be able to beat him.

A little while later another kid of the family calls explaining how they were coming towards the base. A fed went off and they drove by shooting at us. One of our crack shot constables downed every person in the vehicle and we brought them to HQ.

The kid and cousin showed back up and we had an entire family yelling about their home life. They yelled at the father and he yelled back. They accused him of the same things and admitted that he did horrible things to them. The father kept going on in his deep voice yelling at his kids saying how he was going to beat them. We had so much going on trying to settle the family dispute that our time came to an end. After 10 minutes of bickering and trying to process them only to fail, we seized the illegal weapons and let them all go.

Forever shall I hope this family once again to find peace. I hope the father gets caught up in our government for his crimes against his kin.

What would yall have done in a situation like this whether your an officer on duty or the members of the family, or even a bystander?

Note: Some things have been left out because I forgot. I have it all recorded for the amazement that it is. 

Edited by WolfLeader
Additional Note
Alec-I and Nubis like this