Bounty Hunter License Seizing Changes

It is currently unfair to bounty hunters, especially new players, to be stripped of their pricey new license through fellow bounty hunter removal. I should not be able to be turned in and lose a bounty hunter license because I was pistol banged in Kavala and taken for a 3k bounty. Possible Suggestions/Fixes:

1. Only police officers can take away bounty hunter licenses.

2. Bounty hunters cannot receive other bounty hunters' bounties unless it is above 25k.

3. Bounty Hunters must have a bounty above 25k for their license to be revoked unless an officer seizes it. 

Currently it is very unfair, and something that I would love to see changed. 

Edited by David Sikorsky
typo
Nubis, Blocker and Good Lub like this
40 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

fixes for this, 

1. Don't get pistol banged

2. Don't go to Kavala

3. Don't go to kavala to get pistol banged

4. Don't acquire a bounty over 3k ( if you get one for restraining your friends bounty pay it off immediately ) 

gl hf.

This is all a technicality though. My point is not that it is hard to avoid, my point is that it is a hassle to avoid. There is no reason for this. No benefits to keeping it the way it currently is. 

Blocker and Nubis like this

I find it fun being a bounty hunter, and being chased by 10 pistol bangers in kavala 

1 hour ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

fixes for this, 

2. Don't go to Kavala

4. Don't acquire a bounty over 3k ( if you get one for restraining your friends bounty pay it off immediately ) 

gl hf.

On 27/05/2018 at 5:10 PM, TheCrestedPenguin said:

fixes for this, 

2. Don't go to Kavala

gl hf.

This^ it's your problem for being a bounty hunter. go play rebel.

Edited by BioHazard
On 5/27/2018 at 11:52 AM, David Sikorsky said:

This is all a technicality though. My point is not that it is hard to avoid, my point is that it is a hassle to avoid. There is no reason for this. No benefits to keeping it the way it currently is. 

The point is if you break the law you lose the license.  There are ways around it such as paying it off at the court house or getting a pardon from a cop.  Also refrain from resawning in Kavala if you get killed.