Bounty Hunter Buffs

Add some new shit to bounty hunter, let me have more than 15 Honor talents. Let me get an MXM at predator or Crusader. Give me a new tag that isn't fucking stupid (Maybe one with a color?). Just something, right now it feels lame to just do the same shit, with nothing to look forward to after having Apex Predator.

Good Lub likes this
10 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

Make it so Apex predator and Master crusader Get acces to MX

Predator and Master gets MXC

Other option: Add a Honour Shop (This could be how you buy a mx, mxc, or mxm)

Definitely not. MXs deserve to be accessed at the lowest level. It takes way too long to get Apex or Master. It took me around 220 arrests.

35 minutes ago, Merrick said:

Add some new shit to bounty hunter, let me have more than 15 Honor talents. Let me get an MXM at predator or Crusader. Give me a new tag that isn't fucking stupid (Maybe one with a color?). Just something, right now it feels lame to just do the same shit, with nothing to look forward to after having Apex Predator.

If you're mad that you couldn't make corporal, this isn't the way to do it. Also, bounty hunters are already pretty powerful. 

To back up gnashes here, When Skip tracer was introduced to the server, the activity was widely abused and over powered for many gangs, back then bounty hunters didn't have access to certain equipment and abilities such as MX, Carrier lite, Hunters, a different jailing facility where a bounty hunter can steal all the gear of their opponents, At the moment only one thing has to be done to bounty hunters is that "unused honor"  That is not being used.

Like 350,000 Honor ?

Maaqs likes this