gang wars!

Son : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mom : Son, why are you screaming, I can hear you from upstairs.

Mom : Is everything okay?

Son : MOM MOM MOM

Mom : WHAT

Son : We just won asylum gang wars 2018 

Mom : Go outside! you fatass

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns
1 minute ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

Son : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mom : Son, why are you screaming, I can hear you from upstairs.

Mom : Is everything okay?

Son : MOM MOM MOM

Mom : WHAT

Son : We just won gang wars 2018 mom

Mom : Go outside! 

youre like 12 and play arma all day. kavala retard, keep dick riding people

Revenant likes this
Just now, 6ix God said:

Imagine being a guy and having to wear a Double D bra

imagine sitting on the asylum forums not playing the actual game. go do something with ur life u sad ape

Just now, Penguin_ said:

You literally were struggling to keep your team alive. I can hear you sweating your balls off. If we didn’t get hit off you would’ve been stomped

where were you at lil buddy? oh lost in semis. think u guys need to hit up the nmd again for a couple more days

TRYHARD, Clockwerk, Dally and 2 others like this
Just now, Marzoh said:

imagine sitting on the asylum forums not playing the actual game. go do something with ur life u sad ape

where were you at lil buddy? oh lost in semis. think u guys need to hit up the nmd again for a couple more days

You’re literally the most retarded kid I’ve ever met. Please die of your stupidity. 

2 minutes ago, Marzoh said:

ahahahahhahaha

”go do something with ur life”

as he sits there having montages in the double digits 

as he sits there with his shit bucket and piss bottle

as he sits there literally having to pop the blackheads of his face while hes scratching his fat fucking ass while screaming for his mum to empty his shit bucket

Ps gang wars finals is rn, this thread decides it

Edited by 6ix God
Penguin_, FudgeR and cbakes like this
Just now, 6ix God said:

ahahahahhahaha

”go do something with ur life”

as he sits there having montages in the double digits 

as he sits there with his shit bucket and piss bottle

as he sits there literally having to pop the blackheads of his face while hes scratching his fat fucking ass while screaming for his mum to empty his shit bucket

idk what is worse me having a lot of montages or having over 4000 forum posts.

Edited by Marzoh
Silver-Spy, ChicoXL, thero and 3 others like this
Just now, ChicoXL said:

Why did your head get so big? Your just another req shitter who cries ddoss. Look at your past gangs youve been in no good gangs

You can be in any gang you want moron. You died multiple times and got memed on moron. Can’t shoot someone out of an irritating point blank. Your gang leader is too self conscious about his weight that he turns off his camera when he stands up. 

1 minute ago, pLayToy said:

you cant talk shit if u didnt beat serenity

You lost to them too. You aren’t even part of the winning team. You guys won by 1 kill. Get over yourselves it’s a fucking game morons. Sorry this is the only thing you’ve accomplished 

Edited by Penguin_
Just now, Penguin_ said:

You can be in any gang you want moron. You died multiple times and got memed on moron. Can’t shoot someone out of an irritating point blank. Your gang leader is too self conscious about his weight that he turns off his camera when he stands up. 

Im not in a gang. 

Thought he was in driver seat

I got more kills in the last 2 maps then you did in total.

Space likes this
2 minutes ago, Penguin_ said:

yeah thats the reason why i turn off my camera. at least i stream with a cam unlike your pussy ass, to scared to show what you look like to people over the internet. i can only imagine what you act like in real life. you probably dont leave your house at all 

Just now, Marzoh said:

yeah thats the reason why i turn off my camera. at least i stream with a cam unlike your pussy ass, to scared to show what you look like to people over the internet. i can only imagine what you act like in real life. you probably dont leave your house at all 

You’ve obviously never met me. Everyone in our gang knows what I look like. Everyone that’s talked to me and been friendly with me knows what I look like and do. I’ve been out more than you have this week than with your whole life fat bitch. I’m literally leaving tomorrow to drive down to another town to do shit. Get on with your life and stop being a deadbeat keyboard warrior you whole life. Die of your incoming diabetes 

Regulator and CoryB like this
Just now, Penguin_ said:

You’ve obviously never met me. Everyone in our gang knows what I look like. Everyone that’s talked to me and been friendly with me knows what I look like and do. I’ve been out more than you have this week than with your whole life fat bitch. I’m literally leaving tomorrow to drive down to another town to do shit. Get on with your life and stop being a deadbeat keyboard warrior you whole life. Die of your incoming diabetes 

Dude calm down its a game no need to tell us your life plans 

TRYHARD, andrewfam x, thero and 1 other like this