What Headphones do you use?

I use sennheiser ear buds 90% of the time

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NQ17SKU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The other 10% of the time when im playing siege ranked I use these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JP436TS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Love both of them, but a side note they came out with Corsair Void Pro's (Wireless and wired) recently if you are still into that style headset.

Edited by Sugarfoot
Erron White, DJB and Zoex like this

I had the corsair VOID(wireless version though) too, but the charging port was pure trash and stopped working after 7 months or so I returned them.

Got the Sennheiser HD-579 during a flash sale on amazon for 75$, best purchase I had.(Open back is not for everyone though)|
If you are a semi-audiophile, and listen to music on your PC as much as you game, you'll love them.

"Huge" con though, they have a 6.5mm connector with a 3.5mm converter, so unless you DJ with those you'll have a giant dildo connected to your 3.5mm port.

Spoiler

1b7d97b0e71c74104c8b7db7e68a8f09.jpg

Erron White likes this
1 hour ago, Vedalkenn said:

i thought you quit playing ranked big man

also I use the g230 headset by logitech it aint bad

Nah, I still love siege and ranked is one of the most enjoyable parts of it. I just dont play as much because I refuse to play without atleast 2 other people on my team that I know

55 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Nah, I still love siege and ranked is one of the most enjoyable parts of it. I just dont play as much because I refuse to play without atleast 2 other people on my team that I know

Carry your team big man. Siege is a great game with mindless bots who love being carried!

Space likes this
1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

I’m willing to play if you ever need someone to help be a bot