Death Row is an insult to the community

When exactly did this get added? got sent to jail a couple days ago after a TBC, log out with 3 min left on sentence, come back today and it says im on death row and kills me when im out of prison. So instead of adding a rebel tree thats been asked for years, you guys add this stupid bullshit to make rebels loose even more gear and money than they already do, and simultaneously buff the APD? What the fuck is happening to asylum. It says you can get out of death row by a trial, but guess what, trials are fucking broken. 

27 minutes ago, Randy. said:

When exactly did this get added? got sent to jail a couple days ago after a TBC, log out with 3 min left on sentence, come back today and it says im on death row and kills me when im out of prison. So instead of adding a rebel tree thats been asked for years, you guys add this stupid bullshit to make rebels loose even more gear and money than they already do, and simultaneously buff the APD? What the fuck is happening to asylum. It says you can get out of death row by a trial, but guess what, trials are fucking broken. 

how does this buff the APD?

2 minutes ago, Randy. said:

This specifically doesnt. It appears im wrong anyway its been in the game awhile. The point i was trying to make was APD keeps getting updates and buffed, and there are never any updates for rebels.

Except like 99% of updates are for rebels....  Just because you dont get what you want doesnt mean there wasnt an update.

Walt likes this
18 minutes ago, Randy. said:

Like what?

I get your frustration as its annoying to lose your gear but I wouldn't let it bother you. The clothing / y inventory you lost isn't worth much and you would make it back in the time it took to make this post. On top of that you have to understand that this little activity pops up once in a while and its a way for the governor to make his money back from what they invested in their "Campaign" as they get paid per death row member killed. It boils down to a fun activity thats acted upon by greedy corrupt governors and it is meant to steer the votes for the next election. Its also old as fuck as others mentioned.

As for the APD getting buffs and updates well that maybe true but lets look at what that boils down to. You have a cop force full of people who don't know each other that well and aren't ideally comfortable playing with each other. This means there already at a disadvantage on top of the average rebel loadout compared to a cop loadout. It's up to you want to fight cops who are half brain dead and poorly equiped all the time but just remember eventually they will quit and there will be none for you to fight.

As for the rebel tree, yeah its in a list of things they want to add, but lets be honest what the hell would you want out of a rebel tree? Some special talent that takes 10% off your mark 1? I don't think some silly talent tree is what you all want, I think you would rather more content and a stable place to play. The less shit you add the better the server performs.

Edited by Sugarfoot
1 hour ago, Randy. said:

This specifically doesnt. It appears im wrong anyway its been in the game awhile. The point i was trying to make was APD keeps getting updates and buffed, and there are never any updates for rebels.

what needs to be updated for rebels?

2 hours ago, HotWings said:

Except like 99% of updates are for rebels....  Just because you dont get what you want doesnt mean there wasnt an update.

You're actually autistic.... Name an actual good content update for rebels recently or hell even in the past year... To just show you how little we add just go look at Olympus' patch notes smh.

I'll always be with asylum; have been for over 3 years, but our devs unfortunately really only fix bugs these days. People have been begging for new "End-Game" content for ages, and it never comes. 

Edited by Treeontyn
Just now, Treeontyn said:

You're actually autistic.... Name an actual good content update for rebels recently or hell even in the past year... To just show you how little we add just go look at Olympus' patch notes smh

You just admitted in your own insult that there has been updates. I didnt say shit about them being game changing or catering to what you want did I?  You keyboard warriors are fucking hilarious. 

Just now, HotWings said:

You just admitted in your own insult that there has been updates. I didnt say shit about them being game changing or catering to what you want did I?  You keyboard warriors are fucking hilarious. 

You said 99% are for rebels you dense fuck, which they aren't. Can you even read??? Or do you need some assistance?? Google has a great translation program for normies like you

1 minute ago, Treeontyn said:

You said 99% are for rebels you dense fuck, which they aren't. Can you even read??? Or do you need some assistance?? Google has a great translation program for normies like you

You sitting at your computer waiting for me to respond so you can type some more retarded shit?  Just stop bro.

Just now, Treeontyn said:

You're actually autistic.... Name an actual good content update for rebels recently or hell even in the past year... To just show you how little we add just go look at Olympus' patch notes smh

More armed vehicles and ability to move your gang houses. There's two. 

When you break it down there are pros and cons to both sides but it's not really that black and white. For as much as people think that the APD is getting "Buffed"

1. We aren't benefited by you being on Death Row, that's a civilian Governor being benefited so kinda ironic for rebels to complain about that.

2. The APD has the ability to keep coming back in various scenarios and they have a free, semi-okay loadout. 

3. The APD has a LOT of rules to follow where rebels really just have to keep in line with the Server Rules.

4. Like someone said earlier: the APD isn't a gang where people are selected because everyone else wants that person around. There is a lot of bad chemistry at play that is loosely held together by regulations.

5. The APD updates have been: Higher price for Hummingbirds, Ability to get in a Gunner Seat as Cop... Tell me how we're getting ultra buffed again? We can't even put people in jail without being accused of being a robo-cop but the moment you fail to say something that's apart of the "script" then rebels are out for blood and reporting that officer to IA in hopes of getting them in trouble / removed. 

8 hours ago, Medi said:

More armed vehicles and ability to move your gang houses. There's two. 

When you break it down there are pros and cons to both sides but it's not really that black and white. For as much as people think that the APD is getting "Buffed"

1. We aren't benefited by you being on Death Row, that's a civilian Governor being benefited so kinda ironic for rebels to complain about that.

2. The APD has the ability to keep coming back in various scenarios and they have a free, semi-okay loadout. 

3. The APD has a LOT of rules to follow where rebels really just have to keep in line with the Server Rules.

4. Like someone said earlier: the APD isn't a gang where people are selected because everyone else wants that person around. There is a lot of bad chemistry at play that is loosely held together by regulations.

5. The APD updates have been: Higher price for Hummingbirds, Ability to get in a Gunner Seat as Cop... Tell me how we're getting ultra buffed again? We can't even put people in jail without being accused of being a robo-cop but the moment you fail to say something that's apart of the "script" then rebels are out for blood and reporting that officer to IA in hopes of getting them in trouble / removed. 

End game content autist, neither of those are that. Learn to read...

14 hours ago, Medi said:

You seem to have forgot about the prowlers, the new construction for bank, the ladders for unreachable, Undercover APD LT+ ranked members have more weapons to choose from in the APD weapon shop. This is just recently. Now for rebels, thanks for letting us switch our gang house because this is so expierence-changing. I am not going to lie, the new quilin and jeep are badass. But that was the first time in awhile rebels got some good content. Also, you say they have unlimited respawns and like that isn't a game changer. Almost everytime we've been caught by cops the situation would have been different if they didn't have unlimited respawns(I AM NOT SAYING IT SHOULDN'T BE A THING). The APD rules aren't hard to follow at all, it's quite simple and all written down. You can't say the recent patch updates aren't buffing the cops.

Edited by Cherry
7 hours ago, Cherry said:

You seem to have forgot about the prowlers, the new construction for bank, the ladders for unreachable, Undercover APD LT+ ranked members have more weapons to choose from in the APD weapon shop. This is just recently. Now for rebels, thanks for letting us switch our gang house because this is so expierence-changing. I am not going to lie, the new quilin and jeep are badass. But that was the first time in awhile rebels got some good content. Also, you say they have unlimited respawns and like that isn't a game changer. Almost everytime we've been caught by cops the situation would have been different if they didn't have unlimited respawns(I AM NOT SAYING IT SHOULDN'T BE A THING). The APD rules aren't hard to follow at all, it's quite simple and all written down. You can't say the recent patch updates aren't buffing the cops.

+1

9 hours ago, Cherry said:

Blah blah nothing for rebels blah blah I'm an entitled prick

Let's see what has been added while I've been working crazy hours, shall we?

Ability to move your ganghouse without losing the bank or gang talents
Ability to detonate suicide vests with a hotkey
Buffs on various illegal activities
New Armed Vehicles
Increased Group Cap
Cartel Auto-deposit
Bank to not giving gold
Made Donor not aids
30min Cartel Cooldown
No more ~$1MM Bounty Cap
Coke/Heroin not aids to gather
Ability to unlist your house

Also OP - Death row has been in Asylum longer than you've been playing here. I'd appreciate you checking patch notes before complaining next time.

Thanks!

45 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Let's see what has been added while I've been working crazy hours, shall we?

Ability to move your ganghouse without losing the bank or gang talents
Ability to detonate suicide vests with a hotkey
Buffs on various illegal activities
New Armed Vehicles
Increased Group Cap
Cartel Auto-deposit
Bank to not giving gold
Made Donor not aids
30min Cartel Cooldown
No more ~$1MM Bounty Cap
Coke/Heroin not aids to gather
Ability to unlist your house

Now tell us everything cops have recived. Because being able to detonate sui vest with a hotkey instead of a scroll wheel means sooooo much. OMG! Bounties can go past 1 mil now !?! THANK YOU REBELS ARE OP! When cops and rebels are compared, 97% of the time we are talking about combat sitautions, and the argument is who has the edge. I went through the recent patch notes and without a doubt there are more apd benifits than rebels. The only think you listed that helps out rebels going against cops is the vehicles. 

Edited by Cherry