Death Row is an insult to the community

1 hour ago, Cherry said:

Now tell us everything cops have recived. Because being able to detonate sui vest with a hotkey instead of a scroll wheel means sooooo much. OMG! Bounties can go past 1 mil now !?! THANK YOU REBELS ARE OP! When cops and rebels are compared, 97% of the time we are talking about combat sitautions, and the argument is who has the edge. I went through the recent patch notes and without a doubt there are more apd benifits than rebels. The only think you listed that helps out rebels going against cops is the vehicles. 

I see you are one of those people who bitch about everything.

The Chemist, Christian R and Scott like this
2 hours ago, Cherry said:

Now tell us everything cops have recived. Because being able to detonate sui vest with a hotkey instead of a scroll wheel means sooooo much. OMG! Bounties can go past 1 mil now !?! THANK YOU REBELS ARE OP! When cops and rebels are compared, 97% of the time we are talking about combat sitautions, and the argument is who has the edge. I went through the recent patch notes and without a doubt there are more apd benifits than rebels. The only think you listed that helps out rebels going against cops is the vehicles. 

What code have you contributed?

Christian R and The Chemist like this
23 hours ago, Treeontyn said:

End game content autist, neither of those are that. Learn to read...

Indefinite pronouns don't explain your position.

17 hours ago, Cherry said:

You seem to have forgot about the prowlers, the new construction for bank, the ladders for unreachable, Undercover APD LT+ ranked members have more weapons to choose from in the APD weapon shop. This is just recently. Now for rebels, thanks for letting us switch our gang house because this is so expierence-changing. I am not going to lie, the new quilin and jeep are badass. But that was the first time in awhile rebels got some good content. Also, you say they have unlimited respawns and like that isn't a game changer. Almost everytime we've been caught by cops the situation would have been different if they didn't have unlimited respawns(I AM NOT SAYING IT SHOULDN'T BE A THING). The APD rules aren't hard to follow at all, it's quite simple and all written down. You can't say the recent patch updates aren't buffing the cops.

So the prowlers that only CPL and higher can pull that have no real advantages and require us to be sirening you for 5 whole seconds before we can even make use of the one benefit of that vehicle? Mind you that it is slower than most commonly used vehicles such as Hatchbacks and SUVs.

Undercover LTs applies to such a small margin that it's not even applicable. Despite the fact that this benefits one of the smallest populations within the APD they are undercover and thus weaponry isn't even their greatest strength. Then again, we haven't even seen confirmed notes on what that weaponry is little less what they actually do or benefit.

Construction isn't much better given that proper placement by the rebels, who have all the time in the world prior to starting the bank to set up, can negate it rather easily. Additionally, unreachables who are downed tend to, as we have seen with 99% of the banks, have a buddy who covers them and prevents them from being restrained. This brings up the point that rebels get to choose most of their major conflicts and decide how they want to fight it. The APD has to react to a lot of given scenarios. I am not going to say that we aren't the aggressors sometimes but there's a lot more room for Rebels do to so than the APD. 

As far as "Buffs" to the APD we haven't really gotten anything meaningful or game breaking. Some of our recent fixes were literally allowing us to enter as Gunners without having to unlock the vehicle, giving one of the smallest populations of the APD more weaponry to blend in with the other rebels who are wielding 7.62s, and raising the price of hummingbirds. How is that a buff?

Edited by Medi
The Chemist likes this
5 minutes ago, Medi said:

Indefinite pronouns don't explain your position.

So the prowlers that only CPL and higher can pull that have no real advantages and require us to be sirening you for 5 whole seconds before we can even make use of the one benefit of that vehicle? Mind you that it is slower than most commonly used vehicles such as Hatchbacks and SUVs.

Undercover LTs applies to such a small margin that it's not even applicable. Despite the fact that this benefits one of the smallest populations within the APD they are undercover and thus weaponry isn't even their greatest strength. Then again, we haven't even seen confirmed notes on what that weaponry is little less what they actually do or benefit.

Construction isn't much better given that proper placement by the rebels, who have all the time in the world prior to starting the bank to set up, can negate it rather easily. Additionally, unreachables who are downed tend to, as we have seen with 99% of the banks, have a buddy who covers them and prevents them from being restrained. This brings up the point that rebels get to choose most of their major conflicts and decide how they want to fight it. The APD has to react to a lot of given scenarios. I am not going to say that we aren't the aggressors sometimes but there's a lot more room for Rebels do to so than the APD. 

As far as "Buffs" to the APD we haven't really gotten anything meaningful or game breaking. Some of our recent fixes were literally allowing us to enter as Gunners without having to unlock the vehicle, giving one of the smallest populations of the APD more weaponry to blend in with the other rebels who are wielding 7.62s, and raising the price of hummingbirds. How is that a buff?

Senless paragraphs. Nothing meaningful? Nobody said cops were game braking, simply that the recent updates have done more for cop than civ. It's a fact, LTs and Cpls are APD, no matter how many. 

15 minutes ago, Cherry said:

Senless paragraphs. Nothing meaningful? Nobody said cops were game braking, simply that the recent updates have done more for cop than civ. It's a fact, LTs and Cpls are APD, no matter how many. 

Senseless in that they prove your point wrong but I'll humor you and point out something else. Quantity doesn't equal quality. Quit complaining.

2 minutes ago, Medi said:

Senseless in that they prove your point wrong but I'll humor you and point out something else. Quantity doesn't equal quality. Quit complaining.

Nobody is complaining. I simply said that recently cops have been reciving more perks than rebels. It's a fact.

Edited by Cherry
23 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Let's see what has been added while I've been working crazy hours, shall we?

Ability to move your ganghouse without losing the bank or gang talents   
Ability to detonate suicide vests with a hotkey
Buffs on various illegal activities
New Armed Vehicles
Increased Group Cap
Cartel Auto-deposit
Bank to not giving gold
Made Donor not aids
30min Cartel Cooldown
No more ~$1MM Bounty Cap
Coke/Heroin not aids to gather
Ability to unlist your house

1. Don't think anyone has ever asked for this

2. sounds hard!

3. Only took you 2 years

4. Cause adding vehicles to a garage must take some time!

5. Wow, changing a number! What a guy. In the quick time of 3 years to implement.

6. ...

7. Idk how bank not giving gold is a good thing

8. Personally i think everyone prefered old donor.

9. 30 min cartel cooldown? Quick way to kill gangs wanting to cap cartels

10. removing a cap? how bout removing money cap?

11. Congrats, you're the first developer to ever actually make coke and heroin aids to gather in the first place.

12. Wow.

I can only see 1 or 2 things in this list actually taking a long time.

Hopefully you can take some criticism.

Cherry likes this
16 minutes ago, 6ix God said:

1. Don't think anyone has ever asked for this

2. sounds hard!

3. Only took you 2 years

4. Cause adding vehicles to a garage must take some time!

5. Wow, changing a number! What a guy. In the quick time of 3 years to implement.

6. ...

7. Idk how bank not giving gold is a good thing

8. Personally i think everyone prefered old donor.

9. 30 min cartel cooldown? Quick way to kill gangs wanting to cap cartels

10. removing a cap? how bout removing money cap?

11. Congrats, you're the first developer to ever actually make coke and heroin aids to gather in the first place.

12. Wow.

I can only see 1 or 2 things in this list actually taking a long time.

Hopefully you can take some criticism.

RETWEET