So just had this happen to me not 5 min ago, was en route to bank response and was beginning to hot drop. while still over 100m in the air above water i and blinded by an earthquake and lose my heli. Not sure why i was affected at all tho :(

My Suggestions is to have immunity to EQ's while airborne if possible in arma code of course

2 hours ago, AkACyber said:

So just had this happen to me not 5 min ago, was en route to bank response and was beginning to hot drop. while still over 100m in the air above water i and blinded by an earthquake and lose my heli. Not sure why i was affected at all tho :(

My Suggestions is to have immunity to EQ's while airborne if possible in arma code of course

It would take too much code, there are better things to be done with devs time also. 

12 minutes ago, AkACyber said:

that's a shame, i'm not too familiar with the coding in arma unfortunetly hence why im here lol

Nor am I. But I think that the way they do it is that it just happens for everyone. They probably do this by having an 'all' or every client gets the shake. They would have to code in every vehicle into the game (T100s included *Cough Cough Gnashes Cough*) and then make an exemption for all air vehicles in the game which would require some checks that could slow server speeds. This also means that they would have to make a check of if said vehicle was in the air which would also do the same, most likely. 

this is not something they created.the earthquakes are from the campaign.csat has a super weapon that creates natural disasters using this thing(like the tanoa campaing in apex dlc if you played it).the scripted sequences where usually on the ground on foot or on an armored car,so bohemia didn t really make an exception for helicopters.they are always on the ground and they get worse and worse towards the end of the campaign

Edited by LastKiller
6 hours ago, LastKiller said:

this is not something they created.the earthquakes are from the campaign.csat has a super weapon that creates natural disasters using this thing(like the tanoa campaing in apex dlc if you played it).the scripted sequences where usually on the ground on foot or on an armored car,so bohemia didn t really make an exception for helicopters.they are always on the ground and they get worse and worse towards the end of the campaign

Oh its in the campaign? i might have to actually give that a look

On 5/28/2018 at 6:27 PM, P.FitzWallace said:

Heres a concept for yah, next time your blinded nwhile flying, and you know your more than 100m off the ground, ie not hitting anything, put it in auto pilot hover for the 6 seconds you cant see.

Unfortunately i was in mid hot drop est 75-125m at an inclined angle or i woulda used auto hover. In the end it was a very unlucky timing but i was just curious why air was affected.

Edited by AkACyber