Gang Wars VI Quest!

29 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

Serious Inquiries only. We dont want any of you monkeys with big heads who perform like goyneyy. If we wanted to see another goyneyy performance his spot wouldnt be up for grabs.

Why are you still here then :thinking: lmao jk jk

20 hours ago, Dally said:

Please elaborate on the carries which would have been involved, still need two players

I don't think you understand how language works. You are supposed to convey a message to someone so... either you are retarded or i'm retarded because i have no clue what the fuck you are trying to say here...

4 hours ago, Tyler said:

I don't think you understand how language works. You are supposed to convey a message to someone so... either you are retarded or i'm retarded because i have no clue what the fuck you are trying to say here...

I'll put it in simpler terms since you can't comprehend basic English. If we were to fight, who would have been your carries (People who get the most kills on your team) soooo for the next gang wars we can recruit them in order to replace 2 of our worst players

8 hours ago, Dally said:

I'll put it in simpler terms since you can't comprehend basic English. If we were to fight, who would have been your carries (People who get the most kills on your team) soooo for the next gang wars we can recruit them in order to replace 2 of our worst players

Ahh none of them would play with you guys anyways.

ItsLego likes this
  • 1 month later...