Bring Dirty Money Back  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Did the community want dirty money to be taken away?

• YES, FUCK DIRTY MONEY
    • NO, WE WANT DIRTY MONEY BACK

4 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

It hasn't even been 6 months since there were non stop threads about people wanting it to go into the account directly. Are we changing our minds based on the weather here.....?

Well you see it is currently 68 degrees Fahrenheit, 58% humidity, 10 mph wind to the east and 0% chance of rain, so yes we want dirty money back.

If any of those numbers change by 3 then no, we want it to stay the same.

For those who do not get it, this is sarcasm.

Edited by bbgreg17
5 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

It hasn't even been 6 months since there were non stop threads about people wanting it to go into the account directly. Are we changing our minds based on the weather here.....?

More like you made a decision based on the wants of people who have the decision making ability of a toddler.

Edited by Maric
Rapidkillz and LennieTheLegend like this
11 minutes ago, Rapidkillz said:

removing dirty money is worse than when asylum was 24/7 daylight

Dirty money for cartels (since I imagine that's what we're talking about) really put a hindrance on the desire to cap cartels. To me, it was a real big pain in the ass to cap cartels and have to empty them almost constantly, when I would much rather be fighting cops, Or fighting cartels instead of dealing with the rat gang that wants to camp all 3 rebels.

If you think it's bad because it doesn't make much money for your gang anymore I suggest that you cap drug and start protecting drug runners in particularly meth runners. Also consider it's a passive income so if you don't want to protect meth runners do a fed or a bank or whatever else you wanna do.

My gang has been handling it this way since the change happened and it was much more stress free.

Edited by Steve
Silver-Spy, Xehons, McMuffin and 1 other like this
3 minutes ago, Steve said:

Dirty money for cartels (since I imagine that's what we're talking about) really put a hindrance on the desire to cap cartels. To me, it was a real big pain in the ass to cap cartels and have to empty them almost constantly, when I would much rather be fighting cops, Or fighting cartels instead of dealing with the rat gang that wants to camp all 3 rebels.

If you think it's bad because it doesn't make much money for your gang anymore I suggest that you cap drug and start protecting drug runners in particularly meth runners. Also consider it's a passive income so if you don't want to protect meth runners do a fed or a bank or whatever else you wanna do.

My gang has been handling it this way since the change happened and it was much more stress free.

you literally have no idea do you...

18 minutes ago, Steve said:

1. Thats your opinion. Dirty money brought a risk. People like risk. It makes your blood boil and increases your heart rate. For some, it brings a desire to be the best, to enter the competition, and to cap a cartel for the money and see through to rebel that you clear it. You probably didn't like it because its to hard for you, so once you cap the cartel you have nothing else to look forward to because it safely, transfers itself from a fridge to a bank account. Nice roleplay btw. You should change the fridge into an atm if you're going to make it instantly enter the gang funds. If you would rather fight the cops, then don't go to cartels? No gang, at least hardly, will ever camp all 3 rebels, unless they know a gang just collected a large amount of dirty money. (200k+) You have more of a chance just running into people at rebel, which is why you send in scouts, coordinated teams, ect..

2. I am not in a gang. Stop assuming that I am. I am a solo player so yeah, roaching a cartel and chopping and orca, 160k would be a decent amount of money for me, mostly because I know how to spend my money and Im not buying full load outs every 20min. You're coming from a 5+ man point of view. Protect meth runners, doing feds/banks, ect.. Start considering that a large part of asylum contains a lot of players that roll solo or might have a friend here and their. Asylum isn't made for big gangs. It contains all sorts of personalities. Removing dirty money ruined it for players who are willing to camp for long periods of time. 

Its not always about the money. Some just enjoy giving others heart attacks as they grab the money and  get shot, knowing their orca will be chopped. 

Sorry you can't handle stress. Little boy. Asylum was once the dwelling place of many mature/savage players who enjoyed competition. 

It has obviously gained favor for the weak little cry babies. All the good players got banned for essentially nothing. 

Edited by Rapidkillz
13 minutes ago, Rapidkillz said:

1. Thats your opinion. Dirty money brought a risk. People like risk. It makes your blood boil and increases your heart rate. For some, it brings a desire to be the best, to enter the competition, and to cap a cartel for the money and see through to rebel that you clear it. You probably didn't like it because its to hard for you, so once you cap the cartel you have nothing else to look forward to because it safely, transfers itself from a fridge to a bank account. Nice roleplay btw. You should change the fridge into an atm if you're going to make it instantly enter the gang funds. If you would rather fight the cops, then don't go to cartels? No gang, at least hardly, will ever camp all 3 rebels, unless they know a gang just collected a large amount of dirty money. (200k+) You have more of a chance just running into people at rebel, which is why you send in scouts, coordinated teams, ect..

2. I am not in a gang. Stop assuming that I am. I am a solo player so yeah, roaching a cartel and chopping and orca, 160k would be a decent amount of money for me, mostly because I know how to spend my money and Im not buying full load outs every 20min. You're coming from a 5+ man point of view. Protect meth runners, doing feds/banks, ect.. Start considering that a large part of asylum contains a lot of players that roll solo or might have a friend here and their. Asylum isn't made for big gangs. It contains all sorts of personalities. Removing dirty money ruined it for players who are willing to camp for long periods of time. 

Its not always about the money. Some just enjoy giving others heart attacks as they grab the money and  get shot, knowing their orca will be chopped. 

Sorry you can't handle stress. Little boy. Asylum was once the dwelling place of many mature/savage players who enjoyed competition. 

It has obviously gained favor for the weak little cry babies. All the good players got banned for essentially nothing. 

It wasn't about risk it just became boring. I want to have real cartel fights not some noob camping the fridge or rebel with a rook. Cartels were designed for gangs. This whole system is pretty much designed for gangs. Being a solo player is an option but it really bottlenecks what you can do as a player.

So you know asylum was at one point designed for large gangs and I think that's when the community was at its peak. Try joining a gang, Asylum's gang life has been hanging by a thread for well over a year now. I think you will see things differently and enjoy your self a lot more.

4 minutes ago, Steve said:

It wasn't about risk it just became boring. I want to have real cartel fights not some noob camping the fridge or rebel with a rook. Cartels were designed for gangs. This whole system is pretty much designed for gangs. Being a solo player is an option but it really bottlenecks what you can do as a player.

So you know asylum was at one point designed for large gangs and I think that's when the community was at its peak. Try joining a gang, Asylum's gang life has been hanging by a thread for well over a year now. I think you will see things differently and enjoy your self a lot more.

I have like 3k hours in asylum dude i know all about big gangs. 

Edited by Rapidkillz

I like how @Steve is trying to tell you why it was changed and you insulting him for no reason.

Simple answer is that nobody likes rats sitting at Rebel or watching the fridge with an angle and killing the guy who was capping drug.If your not in a gang than dont talk about cartels mate.If you really want to make money there are lot of other ways than just capping cartels.

1 minute ago, Rapidkillz said:

all you need to know is im 15x more experienced than you in all aspects of arma, specially aslyum. ok little boy?

Nobody knows who you are so please try to be nice and bring up your points rather than call people out if they disagree 

Alex., thero, FudgeR and 12 others like this
3 minutes ago, Rapidkillz said:

all you need to know is im 15x more experienced than you in all aspects of arma, specially aslyum. ok little boy?

Maybe you are, maybe you aren't. Considering I've been here most likely much longer then you I doubt that. I've seen most of the bad changes come to this community. If you had a taste of what was good you wouldn't be saying what you are saying.
e273c9394f15d07637834b81c16e76fb.png

Edited by Steve
5 hours ago, Rapidkillz said:

Ive been here since pretty much the beginning and I have no clue who you are....And that's hard to do since I pretty much butt heads with alot of people at some point or another.

Also, direct deposit is pretty legit, it would be kinda cool if the fridge accumulated extra drugs tho.

Edited by HotWings
8 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

The rats are forced to actually fight cartels, What a shame. I cant sit on arms island ratting it :(

HotWings and Steve like this
On 5/31/2018 at 2:19 PM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

The community has shown that they want money like it is now. the only flaw i think is that you make money wayy slower but whatever. Dont listen to the retards

On 5/31/2018 at 8:49 PM, HotWings said:

Also, direct deposit is pretty legit, it would be kinda cool if the fridge accumulated extra drugs tho.

I just read this now, I would say this is the most rebel supportive thing I've seen you say in like a year.  Will you want 7.62 for cops removed next? :kappa:

HotWings likes this
7 hours ago, Steve said:

I just read this now, I would say this is the most rebel supportive thing I've seen you say in like a year.  Will you want 7.62 for cops removed next? :kappa:

Ha.  I think 7.62 should be a marksman slot limited to 3 (SGT+). 

On 6/3/2018 at 9:43 PM, Rapidkillz said:

and how many of you logged onto your 3 alt accounts to vote no?

I highly doubt anyone needs to use an alt account to vote on this, pretty much no one liked the fridge when it came out, and the only people that will support it now are going to be rats that were not around prior or trolls.

Edited by HotWings
TRYHARD likes this
16 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Ha.  I think 7.62 should be a marksman slot limited to 3 (SGT+). 

I highly doubt anyone needs to use an alt account to vote on this, pretty much no one liked the fridge when it came out, and the only people that will support it now are going to be rats that were not around prior or trolls.

And this whole time I thought you were the one to support the cops 9 times out of 10 even if you were a rebel a long time ago. What the fuck? To reiterate and agree, the fridge was a tumor to every flag at every cap.