What Kind Of Headphones Do You Use?

Lucky

I want to know some headphones that are really good and not sure where to look. I have like up to 300 to spend on them so I should be able to afford a wide range of headphones. Any suggestion helps appreciate it!

Edit: BTW Idgaf about mic quality I use an external mic)

Edited by Lucky™
1 hour ago, Lucky™ said:

I want to know some headphones that are really good and not sure where to look. I have like up to 300 to spend on them so I should be able to afford a wide range of headphones. Any suggestion helps appreciate it!

Edit: BTW Idgaf about mic quality I use an external mic)

I use headphones that let me here people in teamspeak yelling at me that its a bad drop we are all going to die.  Or HEY DONT FLY UP THOSE ARE POWERLINES.  I suppose you dont

Lucky and Donald like this

Currently I have a good lookin pair of Logitech G930's and I've had them for about a year and a half I think? They're pretty decent given the price I got them for ($70 refurbished) a new set costs about $100 though. They're good and reliable having things like good bass/surround sound and noise cancelling however you may experience some people complaining in TeamSpeak if you turn your mic on w/o push to talk given that it lets off a loud buzz on their end! Lmao Gl happy hunting hope my suggestion helped!

Edited by PatriotZell

I had the corsair VOID(wireless version) , but the charging port was pure trash and stopped working after 7 months or so I returned them.

Got the Sennheiser HD-579 during a flash sale on amazon for 75$, best purchase I had.(Open back is not for everyone though)|
If you are a semi-audiophile, and listen to music on your PC as much as you game, you'll love them.

"Huge" con though, they have a 6.5mm connector with a 3.5mm converter, so unless you DJ with those you'll have a giant dildo connected to your 3.5mm port.

Spoiler

1b7d97b0e71c74104c8b7db7e68a8f09.jpg

P.S there was an identical thread made less then a week ago.

Lucky likes this
5 hours ago, Zoex said:

I had the corsair VOID(wireless version) , but the charging port was pure trash and stopped working after 7 months or so I returned them.

Got the Sennheiser HD-579 during a flash sale on amazon for 75$, best purchase I had.(Open back is not for everyone though)|
If you are a semi-audiophile, and listen to music on your PC as much as you game, you'll love them.

"Huge" con though, they have a 6.5mm connector with a 3.5mm converter, so unless you DJ with those you'll have a giant dildo connected to your 3.5mm port.

Reveal hidden contents

1b7d97b0e71c74104c8b7db7e68a8f09.jpg

P.S there was an identical thread made less then a week ago.

Dont judge me @Zoex

Zoex likes this