@church

20 hours ago, Church said:

You say 'you still' as if I argued I was a good pilot. Anyways I'm not sure why I'm responding to someone who is irrelevant to me.

There’s that word. “Irrelevant”

12 hours ago, Sp0on said:

wubz im willing to bet irl money that you're fucking washed.

Send me a new pc and I’ll show you otherwise?

1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

That means you had to be something at some point, so no @Sp0on

Damn bro looks who’s talking, hows is going “Chief of Police.” I won’t bully you to hard, don’t want you to pout like the pussy you are, gonna cry and lock this poor kids thread like every other one that your authority is questioned in.

Edited by Wubz
thero and Deazy Johnson like this
1 hour ago, Wubz said:

There’s that word. “Irrelevant”

"Irrelevant" and "Bot" get thrown around so much they've lost their gravitas.

saw you in chat of an ESA stream while my team was playing, how you been?

2 minutes ago, Church said:

Anyways I'm done

Church you a homie but call him a cuck or something, don't be like the others. :( 

Kettles and Church like this
2 hours ago, Wubz said:

Damn bro looks who’s talking, hows is going “Chief of Police.” I won’t bully you to hard, don’t want you to pout like the pussy you are, gonna cry and lock this poor kids thread like every other one that your authority is questioned in.

Yikes tough talk from someone who wasn't relevant in the first place.  

Authority in a video game? lol alright.  

Why are you here again?

Kettles and Patato like this
4 hours ago, Church said:

aa0effd0aade505b778535bfb27c7553.png 

Thanks for proving my point. I still corrected myself before you commented? Ive lost interest in being a jerk to you. You’re bottom of the barrel at this point. Good luck in your endeavors friend.

4 hours ago, BishopActual said:

saw you in chat of an ESA stream while my team was playing, how you been?

Good my guy, quit video games but I still stick around that scene in my spare time as I know a lot of those guys personally. What teams have you or are you playing for?

3 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Yikes tough talk from someone who wasn't relevant in the first place.  

Authority in a video game? lol alright.  

Why are you here again?

Define your definition of relevant? No one that still plays Asylum knows you from who you used to be lmao. You’re just some fucking loser that’s grasping onto what little control you’ve got left because it gets your testosterone starved rocks a little wet.

i didn’t say you had authority in a video game because you actually don’t have Authority on Arma lmao. You have authority on a dead games dying forum.

Because I’m allowed to be? I like to check in on how people like you haven’t changed over the 4-5 years we’ve all been here. It brings me joy to see how pathetic some people are.

thero likes this
15 hours ago, Wubz said:

Thanks for proving my point. I still corrected myself before you commented? Ive lost interest in being a jerk to you. You’re bottom of the barrel at this point. Good luck in your endeavors friend.

Good my guy, quit video games but I still stick around that scene in my spare time as I know a lot of those guys personally. What teams have you or are you playing for?

Define your definition of relevant? No one that still plays Asylum knows you from who you used to be lmao. You’re just some fucking loser that’s grasping onto what little control you’ve got left because it gets your testosterone starved rocks a little wet.

i didn’t say you had authority in a video game because you actually don’t have Authority on Arma lmao. You have authority on a dead games dying forum.

Because I’m allowed to be? I like to check in on how people like you haven’t changed over the 4-5 years we’ve all been here. It brings me joy to see how pathetic some people are.

More tough guy talk.

"Wubz" - we really have no need for you here.  Your negative badgering and completely irrelevant posts are nothing but bothersome to everyone in the community.  I think it's safe to say if anyone here gave a shit about what you think or what you thought, they are long gone.  Hell I don't think that type of person even existed.  

I will help you exit this community and save you from your "checking up" in your "spare time".  

From all of us,

Best of luck with another community.

Church and Fried Rice like this
15 hours ago, Wubz said:

I was with Apache for a few months but dropped out of it, now I'm talking with some guys from the invite series.