More Houses ???

2 hours ago, XanBot said:

Hello I am here wondering if there will be more house added to the map I understand it can take a while for you guys to complete this process. If money can help process this im willing to donate $1000 of my own money to help improve as we go 

your better off dropping that on identity most people i know are holding out more hope for that money grab then asylum 

J9HUNNA likes this
2 hours ago, XanBot said:

Hello I am here wondering if there will be more house added to the map I understand it can take a while for you guys to complete this process. If money can help process this im willing to donate $1000 of my own money to help improve as we go 

Pretty sure adding houses would cause server lag, pretty sure that's why they removed Donor town.

On 6/2/2018 at 5:39 AM, XanBot said:

They wouldn’t give two shits if you donated 1,000$ honestly all the admins would probably laugh about it anyways bad idea buy something cool like a better pc build or something.

Edited by WilliamIsa
On 6/2/2018 at 4:39 AM, XanBot said:

but shit if the devs will fix the server hell ill pitch in 1k aswell 

19 hours ago, KIIAK said:

He put this shit in discord "GG boys spent 10 rack on accident" 

I responded with wtf how he said "added a 0 meant spent a rack on the server " 

I was like shit lol

on accident

tell em ya boy Wop need some cash

KIIAK likes this