Why lock posts like this?

14 minutes ago, thero said:

b41b71a90fad1263d83ebf778f2e0f87.pngb41b71a90fad1263d83ebf778f2e0f87.pngb41b71a90fad1263d83ebf778f2e0f87.png

3 pages of the community expressing their complaints with the server and providing suggestions to fix the problems yet it still gets locked? It's like the admins/devs on this server want the servers to die.

How dare you question the admins authority.. ban this idiot.. GET EM OUTA HERE

Disclaimer: this was a joke please don’t ban me big fan of the good admins great job keep it up proud of ya

shout out to ma boi rod and reap

Edited by Alec-I
Alex., thero, Donald and 22 others like this
19 minutes ago, thero said:

b41b71a90fad1263d83ebf778f2e0f87.pngb41b71a90fad1263d83ebf778f2e0f87.pngb41b71a90fad1263d83ebf778f2e0f87.png

3 pages of the community expressing their complaints with the server and providing suggestions to fix the problems yet it still gets locked? It's like the admins/devs on this server want the servers to die.

The admins could in all honesty, not care less. This community is toxic and when one person comes out with a good idea and stats (like Azeh), some retards are going to continiously push for an unban of someone in the comments, after the admins warned not to ask for unbans in that thread or it will be locked.

Us as a community, virtually have no say in the matter. People come out to try to help and they get no response or just get locked and thrown into the bin.

I give these servers at max 6 months before gnashes pulls the plug due to no funding...

25 minutes ago, thero said:

Not the locker, but, it was locked due to stupid "unban my friends" comments.

Was a good post :|

Scott, massi, Alec-I and 2 others like this

When you have idiots using a post regarding a genuine concern to fuel a campaign to unban someone with false reasoning such as "it will bring gang life back", It tends to annoy the admins. As previously stated by admins in the other post, unbanning one script kiddy is not going to revive gang life, that is absurd. The amount of toxicity exhibited in that post needed to be brought to a swift end in my eyes. 

Just now, Dick Romney said:

When you have idiots using a post regarding a genuine concern to fuel a campaign to unban someone with false reasoning such as "it will bring gang life back", It tends to annoy the admins. As previously stated by admins in the other post, unbanning one script kiddy is not going to revive gang life, that is absurd. The amount of toxicity exhibited in that post needed to be brought to a swift end in my eyes. 

This 100%

4 minutes ago, Dick Romney said:

I mean you can delete posts and mod que. ya know moderate and that. That’s why they are thre no? 

Edited by Alec-I
Blocker and Eazy'sAltPlzNoBan like this
Just now, Alec-I said:

I mean you can delete posts and mod que 

You're suggesting that the admins should delete the hundreds of toxic posts and jabs to get someone unbanned rather than removing the source? The message of the post isnt gone, only the means of the community to advert from it by campaigning to unban someone is removed/censored. The message and contents of the post are readily available and still open to debate rather it be TS3, messaging mitch (as he asked for you to do :) ), or simply discussing your concerns to the devs in other platforms such as discord, where they are more active in most of the time.