Current Grievances/Issues I have.

I'm not a coder or a dev, so I'll be honest here. I don't know what can be done about anything that I say here, but I'd just like to share with everyone some current issues going on. This is my opinion and I'm not going to be one of those guys who says "gang life dead, fix pls" or "unban hackers".

1. First off I'd like to say the servers have been laggy and crashing as of recently. I know that this is being worked on, but it's really adhering my experience overall.

2. Lots of rule breakers. New people flow in all the time and aren't necessarily aware of the rules. Maybe something can be done to inform people, through more tips and announcements in game. I'm not going to blame the devs on this one, it's pretty much the community's fault. There is a lot of experienced players who just do not care for the rules, and all I'm going to say for this one is stop being cunts.

3. With summer coming soon there are going to be a lot more players on. I don't know if the servers are going to be able to handle all the action, so maybe reduce max players to 80 and open up another server.

4. Comp Requests. It's been a while since I have made a comp request, but I feel like players should be greatly compensated for server lag, and rule breakers. Not only do you lose your stuff, you lose a lot of time on that respawn screen hoping a kavala medic will decide to drive a few kilometers to revive you. On a side note I think the bleed out time should be 10 minuets, as it is unrealistic for medics to be able to get to players in 5 minutes especially if they are busy and you are far away.

5. I'm tired and I don't want this to last too long so I'll end it here. I think there needs to be more clarity between devs to the players. Idk what's going on with the server recently and I don't care enough to swim through the forums, but if there is a problem with the server, that requires more ram, or the server needs more money, the devs should let us know so we can all come together and increase the quality of Asylum. I love playing and don't want to see the server go to waste. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I'll understand if you don't, I barely wrote this without getting bored.

BananaGoatPC and Nubis like this