Jump to content
Marzoh

Stellar Gang Forum *Banter Welcome*

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Sk7 said:

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING TO GET WHITELISTED TO THE FTB ULTIMATE RELOADED SERVER MAKE A POST ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

Need a whitelist so me and ston3 can rule the server. Will use X-ray and will troll @Scott though.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Batcan said:

Need a whitelist so me and ston3 can rule the server. Will use X-ray and will troll @Scott though.

the twitch app sucks and I can't download the modpack or I'd be taking down a mountain as we speak.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Scott said:

the twitch app sucks and I can't download the modpack or I'd be taking down a mountain as we speak.

the twitch app is super easy, pick the mod pack u want, hit download, then hit play once it downloads lol

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Marzoh said:

the twitch app is super easy, pick the mod pack u want, hit download, then hit play once it downloads lol

When the app works its great but for some reason it doesn't recognize that I have minecraft installed. Tried reinstalling app and MC and a bunch of other fixes and I can't get it to work.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...