New and Improved Apd

On 6/9/2018 at 5:56 PM, CrispySliick said:

The picture itself isnt about Bunny its just funny to me with 1 sgt and a bunch on Constables and Cadets in her channel and im sure she doesnt mind it.

In all honesty, no I do not mind being in a channel with people. Regardless of the rank they hold, I rather enjoy talking to people and getting to know them. Besides even a cadet can teach me something new about the game. Just because there is one higher ranking officer in a channel does not mean those individuals are knee padding. God forbid someone enjoy playing a game with someone else. (Madness I tell you !!) I however have noticed that those who whine and cry and accuse others of knee padding are usually the ones who do so. They just get pissed that after all the kissing ass they do it still gets them no where and so they place the blame on others to make themselves feel better. Let me guess you kissed up to someone to what get a rank? or an old position back and you didn't get it like you thought you should and now your all butt hurt over it and want to punish someone for your short comings? Maybe, just maybe you should stop trying to find the easy way and actually put some effort into it? (just a thought)

Donald, Maaqs and Cherry like this
7 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

In all honesty, no I do not mind being in a channel with people. Regardless of the rank they hold, I rather enjoy talking to people and getting to know them. Besides even a cadet can teach me something new about the game. Just because there is one higher ranking officer in a channel does not mean those individuals are knee padding. God forbid someone enjoy playing a game with someone else. (Madness I tell you !!) I however have noticed that those who whine and cry and accuse others of knee padding are usually the ones who do so. They just get pissed that after all the kissing ass they do it still gets them no where and so they place the blame on others to make themselves feel better. Let me guess you kissed up to someone to what get a rank? or an old position back and you didn't get it like you thought you should and now your all butt hurt over it and want to punish someone for your short comings? Maybe, just maybe you should stop trying to find the easy way and actually put some effort into it? (just a thought)

It's never the rank that bothers me it's most of the cops in general. Most cops in general are just annoying. That's why I prefer to play with my friends that play cop even though that group is kinda large at this point.

8 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

He said it was just a joke I don’t see why your being an ass about it.

22 minutes ago, [VPN] Rake said:

He said it was just a joke I don’t see why your being an ass about it

Was not being an ass about it. He said what he had to say and so did everyone else. So where does it state in the world that I too am not allowed to voice my opinion? If you take offence to what I or anyone else has to say, you are more than welcome to close the post down and move on. You are not forced to read what anyone writes or has to say. If you chose to add your two cents to the conversation than that too is your right, go for it! This conversation started by someone posting something that included me in it, so I think I am allowed to comment on it. 

3 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Was not being an ass about it. He said what he had to say and so did everyone else. So where does it state in the world that I too am not allowed to voice my opinion? If you take offence to what I or anyone else has to say, you are more than welcome to close the post down and move on. You are not forced to read what anyone writes or has to say. If you chose to add your two cents to the conversation than that too is your right, go for it! This conversation started by someone posting something that included me in it, so I think I am allowed to comment on it. 

In no form did anyone say you can’t voice your opinion. Now before I overstep myself and get forum banned for saying rude things to a lady like I did on Olympus, I was just saying you had a over compensating response that made you seem like an “ass” when he even pointed out the fact is was a joke. Now if you feel you aren’t being allowed to voice your opinion, that sounds like a personal problem.

Xehons likes this