Cartel Poll  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Do we want cartel raids?

8 minutes ago, CrispySliick said:

I mean think about it we want rebel life to come back and we make cops stronger by giving them more chances to take out rebels.  Theres no place for cops to be at a cartel as much as they are

I think Cartel Raiding As An idea is good. However i think it should be more of an *Event*.

Make it LT+

All Officers Partaking get One life

All Officers must arrive in Armor (No Air Units)

It should be a rare and special occasion 

Edited by Patato
Innate, Atra, Mason and 10 others like this
2 minutes ago, Patato said:

I think Rebel Raiding As An idea is good. However i think it should be more of an *Event*.

Make it LT+

All Officers Partaking get One life

All Officers must arrive in Armor (No Air Units)

It should be a rare and special occasion 

Rebel or Cartel?

Edited by CrispySliick
Xehons likes this
3 minutes ago, Patato said:

guidelines-300x179.jpg

I understand that but its a good concept that should be taken seriously.  Constables these days think they are civs with power and use that power very incorrectly so constables now that get promoted move up the ranks using that same mindset and its ruining the apd and the server itself

As a rebel I understand the importance of being able to go to a cartel from a cop perspective. The main reason being that the high bountys (100k+) tend to stick around rebel outposts and the cartels. 

When it was implemented there was the idea that more cops will be interested in fighting cartels and would participate in gangs but I think all that has happened is its given people a way to fight cartels with cheaper loadouts while on cop. 

I sent the captains a message with suggestions on how to reduce the amount of raids and they implemented some things partially with a policy update but its still not enough. I dont think a full on reverse of the cartel raiding needs to happen but something needs to give. Are the cops there to collect a bounty? Are they going to have fun fighting a cartel? I personnaly think you should have to risk your 30k load out like the rest of the civs actively fighting cartels.

My suggestion for cartel raiding guidelines would be

• Have at least one SGT+
  • Must bring at least one armored vehicle
  • One life rule no matter how many cops show up
  • You can raid each cartel once per restart (So you can raid drug once, arms once, oil once, and wongs once)
  • Must have knowledge of someone on cap with a 50k+ bounty. (Could get this knowledge from APB, warrant, parole, 911, or following someone in.)

The idea with the following changes is to give the cops one chance to take in the large bounty while he/she is in the cartel. Give it your all and try your best but cops should not continue to come back. Cartels should be a rebel activity and the raiding should be as rare as lieutenant rebel raids.

DeepHouse, Sliick, Donald and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

As a rebel I understand the importance of being able to go to a cartel from a cop perspective. The main reason being that the high bountys (100k+) tend to stick around rebel outposts and the cartels. 

When it was implemented there was the idea that more cops will be interested in fighting cartels and would participate in gangs but I think all that has happened is its given people a way to fight cartels with cheaper loadouts while on cop. 

I sent the captains a message with suggestions on how to reduce the amount of raids and they implemented some things partially with a policy update but its still not enough. I dont think a full on reverse of the cartel raiding needs to happen but something needs to give. Are the cops there to collect a bounty? Are they going to have fun fighting a cartel? I personnaly think you should have to risk your 30k load out like the rest of the civs actively fighting cartels.

• Have at least one SGT+
  • You can raid each cartel once per restart (So you can raid drug once, arms once, oil once, and wongs once)
  • Must have knowledge of someone on cap with a 50k+ bounty. (Could get this knowledge from APB, warrant, parole, 911, or following someone in.)

The idea with the following changes is to give the cops one chance to take in the large bounty while he/she is in the cartel. Give it your all and try your best but cops should not continue to come back. Cartels should be a rebel activity and the raiding should be as rare as lieutenant rebel raids.

agreed and I dont know if I support full lethals at cartel raids as I think it might be a good idea in my head but the downing script is to overpowered

1 minute ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

• Have at least one SGT+

These are rules already. Anyone Raiding without these are instant demotion as per Clint

Frizzy likes this
4 minutes ago, CrispySliick said:

I mean just now I am trying to fight EXG on s3 at drug and cops come and we lost our cap at restart.  We get on and go to finish our cap AND WE GET RAIDED IMMEDIATELY.  If you want to fight a cartel be in a gang on civ not a Militant Police Force 

How do you feel?

7 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

• Have at least one SGT+

+1

So I’m rather lacking in the gang department, everyone knows that. But I do know that gangs kept complaining that there wasn’t anyone to fight and that “gang life is dead”. So because the devs has other priorities at the time the captains decided to give rebels what they wanted, more fights. I mean the apd can’t be that hard to beat right? I mean I personally can’t hit the broadside of a barn from two meters away. I guess what I’m not understanding is why be upset that the apd is giving you all more fights like you wanted. Now @tryhardsqueaker you made some great points, and I think some should become policy but not all of them. Or a simple fix is that cartels should be lethal only. But that’s just me probably. 

Crossfade and LastKiller like this
56 minutes ago, Akeelagi said:

So I’m rather lacking in the gang department, everyone knows that. But I do know that gangs kept complaining that there wasn’t anyone to fight and that “gang life is dead”. So because the devs has other priorities at the time the captains decided to give rebels what they wanted, more fights. I mean the apd can’t be that hard to beat right? I mean I personally can’t hit the broadside of a barn from two meters away. I guess what I’m not understanding is why be upset that the apd is giving you all more fights like you wanted. Now @tryhardsqueaker you made some great points, and I think some should become policy but not all of them. Or a simple fix is that cartels should be lethal only. But that’s just me probably. 

you know that apd is more tanky then a rebel? plus if you get restrain sometime it's take 50 lockpicks to broke the handcuffs and that time there will be more cops at cartel so is aids 

Sliick i like you and all but i love how the rebels are all like oh we would kick the APDs ass at a cartel now we go there and they lose more than they thought so they want it taken away. Rebels also complain that there isnt any cartel fight but if the APD can raid you have a fight.

Nubis likes this
1 hour ago, Akeelagi said:

If we wanted to fight cops we would do a bank. No one wants to go to jail for fighting cartels. Getting people to join gangs that actively fight cartels will solve the problem, not bringing the cops. 

wollie35, DeepHouse, Maaqs and 2 others like this
34 minutes ago, Lucky™ said:

Sliick i like you and all but i love how the rebels are all like oh we would kick the APDs ass at a cartel now we go there and they lose more than they thought so they want it taken away. Rebels also complain that there isnt any cartel fight but if the APD can raid you have a fight.

not really a fight if its 15 vs 5 tho 0.o

.Casper likes this
6 minutes ago, Lucky™ said:

You should be prepared for a fight if you are going to a cartel you shouldnt be sitting there watching youtube you outgun the APD it should be pretty easy

i didnt even mention that i watch shit on my second monitor,

and i know but lets say its drug cartel and they slam 10-12 people into the tower, its pretty much over (assuming u have 5 or less and the cops arent retarded).

I dont mind cops at cartels that much, just make it lethal only. I dont wanna sit in jail because cops wanna go into civ events

Edited by wollie35

@bamf @Gnashes It would be nice if the rebel/gang community had some sort of way we could voice our opinions before the captains do things like decide cops can start going to cartels. We cant say anything until its implemented by then its hard to get it removed. Looking at who voted it seems like people that actively fight cartels dont want cops raiding cartels. 

1 hour ago, wollie35 said:

i didnt even mention that i watch shit on my second monitor,

and i know but lets say its drug cartel and they slam 10-12 people into the tower, its pretty much over (assuming u have 5 or less and the cops arent retarded).

I dont mind cops at cartels that much, just make it lethal only. I dont wanna sit in jail because cops wanna go into civ events

That actually sounds like a really good idea tbh didnt read most of the post i just assumed it was a “cops shouldnt fight cartels leave us alone blah blah blah” most if the time i fight cartels lethals are called anyways lol

7 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

If we wanted to fight cops we would do a bank. No one wants to go to jail for fighting cartels. Getting people to join gangs that actively fight cartels will solve the problem, not bringing the cops. 

I understand that. I think once gangs start fighting more then they should implement what you said to a degree. But till then it’s the only fights you guys might get at cartels. So fight and maybe win or sit there for 20 and afk on YouTube. 

10 minutes ago, Akeelagi said:

I understand that. I think once gangs start fighting more then they should implement what you said to a degree. But till then it’s the only fights you guys might get at cartels. So fight and maybe win or sit there for 20 and afk on YouTube. 

Server is dying, there will never be fighting like there used to be. The only way to get some good fights are reapereds events. No one wants to fight cops at a cartel.