Server 3 suggestion

@bamf  Seeing as population isn't so bad these days, specifically the weekends.  What are your thoughts on this sir?  I personally don't like a server being down because then I can't play on it and it makes it hard to work with investments on said server, personally I've moved to 1 but I was a 3 player.  Have you responded to comments like this a lot?  Sorry I have not seen any nor have I really researched.  

Edited by Wop
DeepHouse, Xehons and G.O.A.T like this
2 hours ago, DeepHouse said:

As an EU player, the timer on the server is very annoying when EU players play on s. We have to wait until 9 PM when the server opens. Hopefully the Bamf-Gnashes make an improvement proposal.

Yes it would be good to get some form of response.  Not sure if there have been post related to this subject previously though.

hopefully that attention is no S3 Timer set will come.

. I know so many people who come from the EU and like to play on the S3 because of the activities that happen at s3. That it just for the * EU players and of course for the USA players that timer is on it.Because of the timer set you chase a lot of people away so they do not feel like it anymore or do not have time anymore who would like to play on s3 as there main.

And of course I certainly get comments as the standard '' Then you play on s1 or s2. But everyone has their own favorite server where it plays with pleasure.It surprises me especially why the S3 server do not open earlier in the weekend. After the 9 PM(EU) or 3 PM (USA) Then the people switch from s1 and s2 to s3, turning the roles upside down and changing the population from the servers.

Hopefully there will be a change so that everyone can play their own server when he or she likes

If I'm wrong, let me know.

@bamf @Gnashes

Edited by DeepHouse
edit