Rebel suggestion

Please, just please concider adding a sniper rifle to the rebel side, mainly becouse snipers would make it a bit more realistic tactic vice and more fun to chase down, also pathfinder and since I already said pathfinder I guess biopads to for heavy machine guns with big recoil. We have RPG's, Miniguns and heavy/ light machine guns & sucide vest, if they don't get abused the sniper won't :) Make it a expencive, like 80-100k. The MK's are good to, but snipers are more fun using :)

"TU | RetroField / lolma" 

15 minutes ago, RetroField said:

Please, just please concider adding a sniper rifle to the rebel side, mainly becouse snipers would make it a bit more realistic tactic vice and more fun to chase down, also pathfinder and since I already said pathfinder I guess biopads to for heavy machine guns with big recoil. We have RPG's, Miniguns and heavy/ light machine guns & sucide vest, if they don't get abused the sniper won't :) Make it a expencive, like 80-100k. The MK's are good to, but snipers are more fun using :)

"TU | RetroField / lolma" 

Thank you for the suggestion. At this time, we do not have any desire to add a long range scope. 

wollie35 and Zoex like this
8 minutes ago, Mr.Purple said:

Is a MK-18, and MK-1 not a sniper. They are Marksman rifles.  :thinking:

They count at snipers I guess, but snipers has "ALOT" more power and range compared to the mk's. It's basicly like comparing a 5.56 with 7.62.

Snipers is more like a pation weapon where you find a good position and wait for how long it may take and can only shoot 1 shot per 2 sec and marksman rifles are semi-automatic rifles which is more middle range weapons used to take out 50 cal's/ mortar teams etc. They just have two different sides pretty much. If you have tried a 5.56 and tested the range / dmg etc you know it's ALOT weaker then a 7.62 but imagen a 7.62 compared to a 308. the rounds are WAY more powerful and the range is increased with atleast 10x lol. 

Edited by RetroField
Just now, RetroField said:

I would say the scopes we have now would work perfectly fine on a sniper, nothing wrong with them. The gun dosn't change :)

You can already shoot from 1km out with a MK there is no need or use for anything further range than that considering Asylum is supposed to be an RP / Competitive fighting server. Nothing says RP like getting a 338 lapua magnum in your dome from 3km away...

Fried Rice and Jake like this

I used to agree with not adding a sniper and how it would be op but lets say you need arms to buy it, it costs 40k+ regardless and each magazine could be like 5k+ this will limit the use of it and when it is used you will have to make sure you are accurate with your shot or your wasting a ton of money. I dont know just a different perspective mainly because I want to see new guns added to Asylum. 

1 hour ago, RetroField said:

They count at snipers I guess, but snipers has "ALOT" more power and range compared to the mk's. It's basicly like comparing a 5.56 with 7.62.

Snipers is more like a pation weapon where you find a good position and wait for how long it may take and can only shoot 1 shot per 2 sec and marksman rifles are semi-automatic rifles which is more middle range weapons used to take out 50 cal's/ mortar teams etc. They just have two different sides pretty much. If you have tried a 5.56 and tested the range / dmg etc you know it's ALOT weaker then a 7.62 but imagen a 7.62 compared to a 308. the rounds are WAY more powerful and the range is increased with atleast 10x lol. 

Plenty of people hit 1k shots on the daily on asylum. I wish I could say it was a really rare thing but I've been one tapped from 1k+ out multiple times in the last year.

58 minutes ago, RetroField said:

I would say the scopes we have now would work perfectly fine on a sniper, nothing wrong with them. The gun dosn't change :)

Actually it changes things a lot. It gives people the ability to zero and have a much higher magnification. As I stated above it long range combat is remarkably common for what it is. I feel like hitting a 1k shot should still have some amount of difficulty.

wollie35 likes this
20 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

These are the guns I think should be added:

They should add the CAR apex gun with the 100 round magasine

They could add a lethel mx at rebel (Green?) 

They could add the type 116 (no 50 cal ammo)

Maybe the apex CMR (6.5 marksmen riffle) this one might have a integrated suppressor thouth

Wetard awert.

9 minutes ago, Church said:

I’m not interested in getting shot through the metal wall when I’m sitting in tower not peaking. If you’re looking to implement a sniper that doesn’t have that potential then I don’t see why an mk-1 or mk-18 wouldn’t suffice your needs.

Go play some more Dayz

Church likes this
2 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

Maybe the apex CMR (6.5 marksmen riffle) this one might have a integrated suppressor thouth

Yes

No

Yes

Integrated bipod not suppressor

3 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

add 50 cal ammo, but make it expensive.

4 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

No to Bh Lethals the downing script is to op and if your downed at a cartel from one of those fags and get lethaled by the same person it sucks just steal em from cops.

The car 100rnd why not its a shit gun with more bullets make it cost like around mk200 and lim

the cmr is a big yes I love that gun for medium-long range because it has not auto

and the type 115 is a big yes without .50 cal ammo because its a good gun and sounds great for those 6.5 users

I think 2 more 6.5 weapons has no problem being in Asylum

1 hour ago, CrispySliick said:

No to Bh Lethals the downing script is to op and if your downed at a cartel from one of those fags and get lethaled by the same person it sucks just steal em from cops.

The car 100rnd why not its a shit gun with more bullets make it cost like around mk200 and lim

the cmr is a big yes I love that gun for medium-long range because it has not auto

and the type 115 is a big yes without .50 cal ammo because its a good gun and sounds great for those 6.5 users

I think 2 more 6.5 weapons has no problem being in Asylum

-1 I didn’t read it but -1