So whens Tanoa coming back?

Tanoa back?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be willing to try tanoa if it came back for 1-2 weeks?

• Yes, I would love it try it and give dev feedback on how it is.
    • No, fuck a tanoa

Been over 2 years and you are still not willing to test it out for a week or two? You have all of the files for tanoa life, what does it hurt to try it out for a short amount of time? I guarentee many will join and I have like 10 boys who I know will hop on and play the whole time. There are no other tanoa life servers right now... It would really be beneficial to be the first to add one back as it will attract many people from other servers like olympus who wanted to play tanoa but aren't able to. It would also bring back many old players who want some nostalgia. 

Also btw: we don't need coke. nerf it to shit or do not add it, you will still see a high ass player count. Not to mention maybe people will come back to alsylum after seeing that you guys are starting to care about what others think. I know about 30 people myself who switched to olympus simply because you guys were so ignorant about the tanoa deal. With how many people wanted it back, you still gave 0 shits.

Edited by Sir Ling Ling
poll added
Aether, xlOutsiderlx, Gagss and 2 others like this
Just now, Antoine Rockamura said:

I would love to see Tanoa come back.

I feel like many people bought the map within the year which it was not online. One of the dev's arguments was that no one had apex. Im just hoping that it comes back so I can spend my whole summer playing it. This map gave so many good vibes playing it, and i feel like the server was like its own community when it came out. 

Just now, Kate said:

Tanoa was just used as a money farm. Best thing Asylum can do is close all servers except one so it gives the illusion of a thriving community.

Remove coke and try again. When the server had 100-110 players on it 14 hours a day (The whole summer), it was literally impossible to do coke. On a map which is smaller than altis, it would be much easier to do coke on altis as the players are 10x more spread out. If you ever did coke on tanoa you would know that there was a 100% chance of running into someone who wanted to fuck you up along the journey. 

Saying that tanoa was a money farm is just a cop out for people who dont wanna admit it would be a nice thing to try. REMOVE COKE and it would still have a thriving community.

Just now, Envy said:

Never. it was just a place where people could free farm money. With only 10-20 people on all dooing the same stuff

That was literally its last 2 weeks while everyone was taking finals and in school and shit. You could say the exact same about altis (so why not remove altis servers?). I was up last night and saw less than 10 people on both servers. Guess what guys, altis is a money farm!!!

The Chemist likes this
Just now, Sir Ling Ling said:

That was literally its last 2 weeks while everyone was taking finals and in school and shit. You could say the exact same about altis (so why not remove altis servers?). I was up last night and saw less than 10 people on both servers. Guess what guys, altis is a money farm!!!

Keep on dreaming the only time tanoa was full was the week after release.

17 minutes ago, Envy said:

Keep on dreaming the only time tanoa was full was the week after release.

From June when released to January, it was full 14 hours a day. Maybe 8 hours during October and November. How does it hurt you if we have tanoa? You don't like the idea of hundreds of new people coming to asylum?

16 minutes ago, Sir Ling Ling said:

From June when released to January, it was full 14 hours a day. Maybe 8 hours during October and November. How does it hurt you if we have tanoa? You don't like the idea of hundreds of new people coming to asylum?

There is no way that tanoa will bring hunders of new players.

Sir Ling Ling, all you've ever done on these forms is ask for Tanoa, or bitch about something. Everyone already knows that it's not going to come back, just a waste of time for the two devs that run the server, since motown and partarus are focusing on Identity. They've got better things to do than to spend more money, and post a sever that will be full for about a week as everyone will make their money, and then everyone will get off and it will be at a solid 10-20/100 for the rest of the time it's up. Fixing coke isn't the answer to that, in fact, it's the only reason why people ever played it in the first place. The developers would have to update a the whole mission file for Tanoa, more time that they could be using to fix other things like lag (but good job on the BE kicks bamf and gnashes). 

bEen OVER 2 yEARS aND You Are StILL Not wIlLING TO tEst It oUt for A WeEK Or tWO? YOu haVE aLL OF The fIlEs fOR TANoa liFE, WhAt DOes iT hurT to try It OUt FoR A ShORT AmOUnT of timE? i GuAREnTEE MAny wiLl joIn and i HAve Like 10 bOys wHO i kNow WIlL HoP On and play THe whoLe TiMe. thEre ARE no oTHER tAnOa liFe sErVERs RiGHt NoW... It wOuLd Really BE BeNeFIcIAl TO be THE FirSt tO aDD ONe baCK As iT WILl atTrAcT MAnY PeoPle fROm other SErVeRs LIke OLYMpUs WHO wANTed TO pLaY tAnoA But aREn'T AblE tO. It WoULd alsO briNg BAcK mAnY OLD pLaYers Who wanT SOME NostALGIA. 

alSo btW: we DoN'T Need coKe. neRf it to shIT oR Do nOT add It, You WilL stiLl See a High AsS PLAyeR coUNT. NOT to menTiON Maybe PEoplE WIlL cOme Back tO alSYluM afTER sEeING tHAt you gUyS are startING tO cArE aBouT WhAt OthERs ThiNk. I kNOW AboUT 30 PeOPLe MYself Who SWITCheD tO oLYMpUs SimPlY bECaUSe YOU GUys Were sO IgnoRant AbOuT ThE taNoA DEal. WITH HOW MAnY PEOPlE wanTed iT BACk, yOu Still gAVe 0 sHITS.

2 hours ago, Azeh said:

Been answered like 100 times already.

It's never coming back. 

Twinkie likes this

Strife I would love to see if the money making was tweaked to reward players for capping/defending capture points  which would lead to less games that last for literally 9 hours, as opposed to spawn killing and essentially never ending the war. The point I'm trying to make here is that if you reward players for playing to win the game, the game would be less repetitive and require a lot more teamwork if you ask me.

K A Z E M likes this
5 hours ago, adam001234 said:

Bring strife back there is enough interest 

4 hours ago, K A Z E M said:

Hahhahh what about the strife there was lot of people playing it :) 

Once we fixed the wildly broken mechanics (once you couldn’t AFK for tons of money) there was not enough interest to keep Strife up. It was a fun game mode, but it seemed like people (again) only wanted to farm cash. 

16 minutes ago, bamf said:

Once we fixed the wildly broken mechanics (once you couldn’t AFK for tons of money) there was not enough interest to keep Strife up. It was a fun game mode, but it seemed like people (again) only wanted to farm cash. 

whats wrong with farming cash?

it semi-revived gang life as we all had money to fight

we had a fun way to make money

it was a win win

2 hours ago, bamf said:

Bamf what about make the money not link to the life servers it would prolly fix it. Maybe you should reconsider it! I do believe quite alot of ppl wouldnt mind if the money stays on the server. Its worth a try!!

10 hours ago, bamf said:

I wanted it for the fame, I was a sniping god always making it on the leader boards.  

On 6/11/2018 at 7:23 AM, bamf said:

Honestly if you guys had figured out how to fix it to make it decent on money there would a good population and would attract new players from TDM servers

• 2 weeks later...