Fallout 76

Tyler

For those of you who missed the Bethesda expo at E3 you missed some pretty cool titles in the future (Yes TES 6 was shown but won't be around for at least a year maybe 2) but Bethesda showed Fallout 76 which really caught my eye as it seems to have AMAZING potential at capturing that living wasteland feel and experience. Here is the Fallout 76 game-play trailer.

Be sure if you want to skip the jokes and introductions to skip to around 5 mins and 30 seconds.

Looking to put together a squad @Jake @DarkKnight @Survivalizer @Kevin Miller @Slade Wilson @Bread and the rest of the Squad who have retarded ass forums names *cough Lucky*

Edited by Tyler
Silver-Spy, Slade Wilson and Jake like this
33 minutes ago, Tyler said:

For those of you who missed the Bethesda expo at E3 you missed some pretty cool titles in the future (Yes TES 6 was shown but won't be around for at least a year maybe 2) but Bethesda showed Fallout 76 which really caught my eye as it seems to have AMAZING potential at capturing that living wasteland feel and experience. Here is the Fallout 76 game-play trailer.

Be sure if you want to skip the jokes and introductions to skip to around 5 mins and 30 seconds.

Looking to put together a squad @Jake @DarkKnight @Survivalizer @Kevin Miller @Slade Wilson @Bread and the rest of the Squad who have retarded ass forums names *cough Lucky*

Fine ill have them fix my name so people can @ me again

Tyler likes this