wiped accounts

7 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

You caught me Exploiting Oil Barrels into boats over 3 years ago and instead of wiping and banning we talked about it And you wiped the oil and rubber I gained from doing the exploit and I was free to go. Whats the difference between that and Dally. Dally realized what he did was wrong so he tried to fix that yet he still gets a 2 week and wipe. He was better off trying to get away with it since he still got the same punishment

Difference is in this case, its blatant that this money is not supposed to be used, and we expect people to not abuse it and waste our time.

I got better things to do rather then deleting all of the stuff people bought, like handling comp requests/PRs or even play the game sometimes you know?
You exploiting oil barrels did not waste 4 hours of my life fixing, and I am very lenient with bans usually as you noticed as well, but this time some people have crossed the line.

In addition, we expect veteran players to know better, and most veteran players who got the money on them, immediately knew to not use it, and used their common sense.
The small portion who decided to abuse it, got their slap on the wrist for it.

40 minutes ago, Zoex said:

Don't even tag me if you got no common sense.
"Yeah I play on this server and grind money, oh a scripter gave me money I can probably use it all!".

Reveal hidden contents

1cpc91.jpg

I expected more, especially from those who are whitelisted.
We had many other community members, who actually had common sense and did not use it.

Whoever got banned, deserved it for wasting my and the fellow staff's time cleaning out their account.

Why did you spend your time going through everyone's accounts if bada is just going to wipe everyone who spent the hacked money?

Dally likes this
Just now, Sky-. said:

Why did you spend your time going through everyone's accounts if bada is just going to wipe everyone who spent the hacked money?

2 minutes ago, Zoex said:

The small portion who decided to abuse it, got their slap on the wrist for it.

It was totally not everyone, most of the people just got the money removed, as they did not abuse it.

Deazy Johnson likes this
Just now, Sky-. said:

Why did you guys wipe the accounts if you spent your time rolling everything back?

Most of the people who did not abuse it got rolled back, the ones who abused it were wiped.
With that being said I'm done with this discussion I think I've explained more then enough.

Deazy Johnson likes this
5 minutes ago, Sky-. said:

Why did you guys wipe the accounts if you spent your time rolling everything back?

To answer your question, when we were rolling back accounts we were in full panic mode and wanted to get the money out of everybody's accounts quickly.

Then we just went back and looked to see who was being naughty.

Zoex likes this
2 minutes ago, Reapered said:

To answer your question, when we were rolling back accounts we were in full panic mode and wanted to get the money out of everybody's accounts quickly.

Then we just went back and looked to see who was being naughty.

How many acutally got rolled back?

13 minutes ago, Noliver. said:

How many acutally got rolled back?

A lot.

It's a headache to deal with the people who try to hide the money cuz you gotta track that shit down and remove it. You honestly think we can't see that you gave 100k to your friend or stored 500k in your gang bank and your friend took out the cash? We see that shit and its insanely annoying to track all that shit down.

You need to look at it from our point of view, would you be happy you had to spend your entire day tracking down money and removing it because some idiot thought he was gonna get away with spending it?

Noliver. and LaGrange like this

I get both sides of this argument. A wipe and a two week ban is a major punishment for someone that received money via hacker.

However, what you guys are not seeing is how disruptive this is for the admins. Seriously. This shit is super fucking hard to fix. It is a nightmare and a half to go through everyone's account to search for abuse. Especially since it is time sensitive - every second that goes by requires more time going through each individual account. It is a morale killer and many admins literally stop whatever they are doing at their IRL job to come fix this. 

If this was an easy problem to fix where the admins could just flip a switch to fix everything, I doubt the punishments would be this severe. 

Next, the argument that the administrative staff allows these scripters on the servers is not a fair point. Straight up, scripters will always be a part of Arma. It is both the admins AND the communities' responsibility to do their part to make this as frictionless as possible to fix. 

I would recommend that the community have some empathy (yes, straight up Motown in this bitch) for the admin staff and also, that the admin staff do the same towards the community. 

1 hour ago, Chungo said:

Dally bought 4 hummingbirds i dont believe that 160k worth of vehicles deserves a full wipe and a 2 week ban

1 hour ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

He then sold them all and dropped the money you forgot that part 

The incredible admins had mercy on young sniperdallas122 and decided to unban me, now all the Stellar boys can hold back the flaming

OperationSB likes this
3 hours ago, Achilles said:

I don't know where you saw me crying. I only stated those two facts:

1: You're a retared admin

2: You should maybe consider finding a job

Look, you banned me 3 days and removed me from the APD cause I was called "SS commander", you are one hell of a clown. 

You’re crying dribbler. 

1: You’re a racist POS. Calling yourself “Third Reich” so I messaged you and requested you change it. You decided to come back in with “SS Commander” so I banned you. Wasn’t your first racism ban. 

2: I have a job. In my free time I like to join Asylum and make dribblers like you cry. 

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

9 hours ago, ChicoXL said:

Im honestly baffled you were ever considered good

Deflecting on the fact that your friends used the hacked money?

8 hours ago, wollie35 said:

I mean chico if we're going into hot wings argument. Honestly it makes sense to not use hackers money no? 

No room for logic here, stupid people did stupid things.

8 hours ago, ChicoXL said:

Makes sense to not have hackers on the server too.

I dont even have words for how stupid this comment really is. 

14 hours ago, Achilles said:

I don't know where you saw me crying. I only stated those two facts:

1: You're a retared admin

2: You should maybe consider finding a job

Look, you banned me 3 days and removed me from the APD cause I was called "SS commander", you are one hell of a clown. 

You’re 16 and have acne all over your face, I can’t tell the difference between a pizza and your face. Also don’t ever talk to dad like that again, he is right you’re  a cry baby bitch. 

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
On 6/11/2018 at 10:11 PM, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Free Valk? If you only knew what valk told and showed me and @Mitch (IFRIT) in TS. He gave me the 3rd Party site he was using, he even went as far as to show me how it works on a random Arma 3 server. Oh BTW, it’s the same 3rd Party app that MrGravity was using and a few others. 

Before you stick your neck out for these cheaters, at least get your facts straight. 

On another note, I did whiff three shots during gang wars and thought the individual I was shooting at was not dieing. I’ve already admitted I made a mistake. I can’t say the same about some people in our community who make mistakes which are followed by excuses and lies. 

;)

Speaking of the Latin Kings retard gravity - he just got permed finally on olympus for 3rd party apps. Idk what he was thinking when everyone seen him go from:

to actually getting a few kills