Change log 8.1.6

bamf

26 minutes ago, bamf said:

It was only really small things still using it - and mostly during startup before players were in the game.  But it's done now...

could you reconsider a scroll wheel option to add more repair kits, car alarms, trackers, nitro etc for vehicles Also a registration plate changer :)

1 hour ago, Johnny said:

Can we make it so that the cop shop only sells yellow spar16 mags since they down without the laser pointer?

Edit: also the spawn-in loadout as well tyty :)

All of that is back to how it's supposed to be.

Just now, Frizzy said:

Nice! Well needed buff. ETA on rebel tree or prestige shop?

We're adding a prestige shop? I think it just says "Maxed Out" now. How are you supposed to spend maxed out?

3 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

We're adding a prestige shop? I think it just says "Maxed Out" now. How are you supposed to spend maxed out?

I mean idk what you are adding, I'm just stating a community suggestion and an alternative to the "maxed out" prestige system. It would be nice to see a shop with everything police can buy regularly into a prestige shop that offers players the option to spend some of that hard earned prestige instead of cold hard cash. 

It would be nice to see is all. Thoughts?

Edited by Frizzy
6 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

I mean idk what you are adding, I'm just stating a community suggestion and an alternative to the "maxed out" prestige system. It would be nice to see a shop with everything police can buy regularly into a prestige shop that offers players the option to spend some of that hard earned prestige instead of cold hard cash. 

It would be nice to see is all. Thoughts?

But you were paid cash for those same efforts. Ideally, Paratus would have just coded it so that when you had every talent, you stop earning honor/prestige.

7 minutes ago, Randy. said:

Reading the patch notes helps.

I'm sorry is an estimated time of arrival in that anywhere must have missed it. "Next actual patch"? Do you know when the next patch is coming? I assume because you read that you do. Must be able to see into the future or read bamfs mind or some shit. 

Bronx likes this
2 hours ago, Frizzy said:

I'm sorry is an estimated time of arrival in that anywhere must have missed it. "Next actual patch"? Do you know when the next patch is coming? I assume because you read that you do. Must be able to see into the future or read bamfs mind or some shit. 

Hey buddy... a rebel talent tree gonna bring you back?  Or you just curious?

•ÐŠ• Randy and Frizzy like this

@bamf

Maybe unrelated but ive been sitting at a cartel for 30mins now and Its not letting me cap it. Nobody here, I've checked everywhere. About 10 mins after i got here it popped up and said it could not be captured for 25+ mins and 10 mins later it said 24+ mins. 

Edited by jeans
ITS WORKING FINE NOW

@bamf Let us craft scopes at black market please <3 lol 1 rubber per scope Idc what it cost me I need them ! LOL... I've been buying them from turf when owning it personally.  Or just getting the gun and buying them at rebel and I have one for each gun in my crates.  But it would be so cool to craft them and much lest costly; I mean I dumped 12k into scopes alone the other night which honestly isn't much money but still.  Any chance we could see something like this in the future?  Or am I just getting my hopes up for nothing? :)

Edited by Wop
Masonn likes this
44 minutes ago, Wop said:

I experienced a bit of server lag every once in a while but more rarely that was pretty bad for everyone on 1 lately.  Last time was yesterday mid day.  Basically crashes the server it seems.

There was a pretty bad bug causing issues yesterday until around 6pm est. I wouldn't use yesterday afternoon's performance in any sort of benchmarking.

44 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

There was a pretty bad bug causing issues yesterday until around 6pm est. I wouldn't use yesterday afternoon's performance in any sort of benchmarking.

As of today there has been a bit of lag that seems similar to a ddos, people run in place and teleport around, then eventually it will catch up.

Nubis likes this
16 minutes ago, bamf said:

Doing a quick server side only fix this AM (as well as some server performance tweaks).  We're going to try out a hard restart each time to see if that helps more with server FPS. 

See, I do listen to polls (sometimes)...

can you guys fix the repair kit spawn in van when you pull out?