Image result for BERGEN BACKPACK ARMA 3

Can we get this in game and maybe the different camos for it as well?

Carrying weight could be around 110-120 or something and maybe make the backpack cost around 1k. Could be good for making money but terrible for fighting thus the trade off seems fair enough.

If you want math here it is 

Lets say 1 cocaine sells for $500 just to make math easy.

carryall holds 96 inventory, Initial costs $300
cocaine weighs 3 each thus a carryall holds 32 cocaine
32 cocaine = $16,000
Profit = total - initial = $15,700

Bergen holds 120 inventory, Initial costs $1000
cocaine weights 3 each thus Bergen holds 40 cocaine
Total = 40 cocaine = $20,000
Profit = total - initial = $19,000

So if you pay an extra $700 for the Bergen your profit is $3,300 more than using a Carryall thus I believe the price and amount is justified

Even though it may seem simple just something new like this can create a whole different experience and its always nice to see a little something different when playing.

Edited by BananaGoatPC
3 minutes ago, Maric said:

No. If it was to be added, it would have already been added.

hmmm well oil trucks weren't in before and now they are. Damn would you look at that. Its also good to note that maybe it has not been added since no interest was shown and thus this suggestion will better show the devs what people are interested in.

Edited by BananaGoatPC
Blake Kingsin, Donald and johnfx like this
3 minutes ago, BananaGoatPC said:

hmmm well oil trucks weren't in before and now they are. Damn would you look at that.

What do oil trucks do? Only allow the harvesting of oil and cost just as much, if not more depending on the demand. The only downside proposed is that for 20 to 30 more virtual inventory space it will cost $750 more than a carry-all. As well, the developers would like specifics when it comes to implementing new things. Ranges and generalizations are not very helpful.

Edited by Maric
16 minutes ago, Maric said:

What do oil trucks do? Only allow the harvesting of oil and cost just as much, if not more depending on the demand. The only downside proposed is that for 20 to 30 more virtual inventory space it will cost $750 more than a carry-all. As well, the developers would like specifics when it comes to implementing new things. Ranges and generalizations are not very helpful.

I said that 1k would be a good price and 110-120 I assume the devs could easily figure out a good capacity. The fact of the matter is if people want the backpack added at all in the first place.

Edited by BananaGoatPC
Blake Kingsin and Ryang_000 like this
Just now, BananaGoatPC said:

The fact of the matter is if people want the backpack added at all in the first place.

You have the "what" will be implemented, but you also need the "how" it will be implemented. Why is $1,000 a good balance compared to its price? What exactly should the capacity be for the price?

Edited by Maric

If you want math here it is 

Lets say 1 cocaine sells for $500 just to make math easy.

carryall holds 96 inventory, Initial costs $300
cocaine weighs 3 each thus a carryall holds 32 cocaine
32 cocaine = $16,000
Profit = total - initial = $15,700

Bergen holds 120 inventory, Initial costs $1000
cocaine weights 3 each thus Bergen holds 40 cocaine
Total = 40 cocaine = $20,000
Profit = total - initial = $19,000

So if you pay an extra $700 for the Bergen your profit is $3,300 more than using a Carryall thus I believe the price and amount is justified

Edited by BananaGoatPC
1 hour ago, BananaGoatPC said:

Ye I dont believe its to much though like I doubt it would be game breaking I mean you could carry more mags but your hitbox is going to be huge so its a tradeoff.

backpacks dont make your hitbox bigger

i dont think, could be wrong

Edited by Pwnsome
BananaGoatPC likes this
1 hour ago, Pwnsome said:

backpacks dont make your hitbox bigger

i dont think, could be wrong

You know what I actually dont know if they increase your hitbox, however it will increase the sway on your gun so that could be the tradeoff. I mean when you go to a cartel you take an assault pack not a carryall so I would assume the Bergen backpack would increase the sway dramatically. 

1 minute ago, BananaGoatPC said:

You know what I actually dont know if they increase your hitbox, however it will increase the sway on your gun so that could be the tradeoff. I mean when you go to a cartel you take an assault pack not a carryall so I would assume the Bergen backpack would increase the sway dramatically. 

not a problem, just grab a LIM, LMG's don't require marksmanship.

BananaGoatPC likes this
22 minutes ago, Anonymou5 said:

not a problem, just grab a LIM, LMG's don't require marksmanship.

I mean no ones going to carry 30 mags for an LMG on them and even if they did honestly it wouldn't be that big of a deal you can still carry a decent amount of mags on you as it is now.  

Edited by BananaGoatPC