MagicSpoon

Idea

19 posts in this topic

There are many instances where all the cops are just sitting in kavala square rather than patroling illegal areas and other cities.So the 40% increase would be cha Chang for you if you did drugs at the right time.It is fine as it is but a nice idea nevertheless .Not to mention you can easily make a lot with crank even with many officers online but you will never be caught because of your location etc.

|CaSpEr| likes this

23 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

There are many instances where all the cops are just sitting in kavala square rather than patroling illegal areas and other cities.So the 40% increase would be cha Chang for you if you did drugs at the right time.It is fine as it is but a nice idea nevertheless .Not to mention you can easily make a lot with crank even with many officers online but you will never be caught because of your location etc.

we can exclude crank as a passive drug and it remains the same on Market.  As for officers in Kavala thats on them because me and a ton of officers on 3 patrol illegal areas often.  Its a matter of choice for them.  I like the idea a lot even if 40% were to change lower its still a good idea +1

I like the idea, but the number of officers would have to be higher than 5 imo you can easily run drugs with 5 officers. The 40% should be added in contention to the difficulty of the run maybe if around 10 cops were on it would be warranted. I just feel like there would be alot of balance issues with this.

Alec-I likes this

Yeah good idea! Ill fill up with my house with crystal meth and sell it all in sofia when there is 5+ cops on... 

4 hours ago, MagicSpoon said:

So i had a crazy idea and no idea where to put it so here it is...

Prices of drugs go up by like 40% if there are more than 4 or 5 officers online and if there are fewer the price stays normal or could even go lower

At that point its just like tanoa . Everyone makes like 300k an hour

11 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Both buy and sell prices will have to increase to prevent exploiting

not a problem, who the hell buys drugs except for the occasional RP joint

7 hours ago, MagicSpoon said:

So i had a crazy idea and no idea where to put it so here it is...

Prices of drugs go up by like 40% if there are more than 4 or 5 officers online and if there are fewer the price stays normal or could even go lower

This isnt a terrible idea, but the only problem is people will process drugs when theres no cops, and sell them when theres 20 on.

Mason Statham likes this

What if you made a shit ton of drugs with 0 cops on and then stored it in your house and sold it when there was 5 cops on? Ez money?

Silver-Spy likes this

30 minutes ago, Lucky said:

What if you made a shit ton of drugs with 0 cops on and then stored it in your house and sold it when there was 5 cops on? Ez money?

fucking hell, lucky actually said something smart

Lucky and Silver-Spy like this

3 hours ago, Lucky said:

Apparently he is smart @wollie35

3 hours ago, Lucky said:

So make it that you get more from processing

ok to stop the exploiting when less officers than required online drugs are classed as impure when you make them so worth less and when the required offcers online called pure and worth the extra amount 

14 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

That is not a reason to not do something.  The cops should be patrolling the entire island.

Fudger likes this

Just now, HotWings said:

That is not a reason to not do something.  The cops should be patrolling the entire island.

i was being sarcastic about S1 cops :frog: