There are many instances where all the cops are just sitting in kavala square rather than patroling illegal areas and other cities.So the 40% increase would be cha Chang for you if you did drugs at the right time.It is fine as it is but a nice idea nevertheless .Not to mention you can easily make a lot with crank even with many officers online but you will never be caught because of your location etc.

.Casper likes this
23 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

There are many instances where all the cops are just sitting in kavala square rather than patroling illegal areas and other cities.So the 40% increase would be cha Chang for you if you did drugs at the right time.It is fine as it is but a nice idea nevertheless .Not to mention you can easily make a lot with crank even with many officers online but you will never be caught because of your location etc.

we can exclude crank as a passive drug and it remains the same on Market.  As for officers in Kavala thats on them because me and a ton of officers on 3 patrol illegal areas often.  Its a matter of choice for them.  I like the idea a lot even if 40% were to change lower its still a good idea +1

I like the idea, but the number of officers would have to be higher than 5 imo you can easily run drugs with 5 officers. The 40% should be added in contention to the difficulty of the run maybe if around 10 cops were on it would be warranted. I just feel like there would be alot of balance issues with this.

Alec-I likes this
4 hours ago, MagicSpoon said:

So i had a crazy idea and no idea where to put it so here it is...

Prices of drugs go up by like 40% if there are more than 4 or 5 officers online and if there are fewer the price stays normal or could even go lower

At that point its just like tanoa . Everyone makes like 300k an hour

7 hours ago, MagicSpoon said:

So i had a crazy idea and no idea where to put it so here it is...

Prices of drugs go up by like 40% if there are more than 4 or 5 officers online and if there are fewer the price stays normal or could even go lower

This isnt a terrible idea, but the only problem is people will process drugs when theres no cops, and sell them when theres 20 on.

Masonn likes this
14 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

That is not a reason to not do something.  The cops should be patrolling the entire island.

FudgeR likes this