Sliick Memetage #1

6 minutes ago, JackH said:

you added a clip of you whiffing for like 15 secs and killing a guy that had his gun holstered...

at the first prison clip I was guessing my shot wrong like the first shot I figured he would keep driving so i lead it but he stopped and I put one throw the window and he got out it wasnt the best clip but I mean

27 minutes ago, CrispySliick said:

at the first prison clip I was guessing my shot wrong like the first shot I figured he would keep driving so i lead it but he stopped and I put one throw the window and he got out it wasnt the best clip but I mean

imo you could have clipped something better than that.

8 minutes ago, |CaSpEr| said:

I just dont get why people put clips of them killing 1 guy from behind into a montage? Thought montages was to show your good clips not every single kill you get.

what clip are you referring to? I picked these because I liked them.  The prison clips were from one clip I split them and same for the pistol bang part.  

59 minutes ago, CrispySliick said:

what clip are you referring to? I picked these because I liked them.  The prison clips were from one clip I split them and same for the pistol bang part.  

Im not talking about any special clip and im not trying to say your bad or anything but people keep on putting clips of them killing like 1 guy into a montage, and as i said above i think montages should have good clips in them not just clips with 1 kill in them. Sorry if this came out the wrong way.

Sliick likes this
9 hours ago, CrispySliick said:

then cut it closer to the kill or dont use it we dont wanna see you whiff 15 bullets just to hit one