Hey

Hello guys, I am DosWolf you may have seen me a few time's in Kavala pistol banging and causing mayhem or you possibly being processed by myself who is an amazing officer of the APD, who also always gives the civies benefit of the doubt because we're here for fun not to be real online police officers. Anyways no I am not new I have been a member of Asylum since late 2014. The only reason I stopped playing was because server performance was to the worst and a lot of my good friends left too, so I found another community of which I became staff on and made my way up to Admin. I recently just retired from the community and plan on playing Asylum a lot again along with good friend's I made outside of Asylum. So yeah I hope to see you guys and have a good time like the usual. Thank you for reading all this and I hope you have a wonderful day! *cringe* ^_^

Edited by DosWolf
1 hour ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

What community were you an Admin for? 

I was a admin in the PsiSyn community I was known as Jahmiah King. I started as a Support, then got promoted to Senior support fast due to my activity in the teamspeak, then I applied for Trial Staff and got accepted, then also got promoted to Mod after a month of reports and so on, then one day the SLT's pulled me and promoted me to a admin after another month. It was fun I had to do ban appeals, reports, name changes and so on lol. I temporarily  at this moment am still a admin since they have not read my resign yet.

c09bd667db0464b7323b4d7a22813046.png
https://gyazo.com/c09bd667db0464b7323b4d7a22813046

Edited by DosWolf
1 hour ago, DosWolf said:

I was a admin in the PsiSyn community I was known as Jahmiah King. I started as a Support, then got promoted to Senior support fast due to my activity in the teamspeak, then I applied for Trial Staff and got accepted, then also got promoted to Mod after a month of reports and so on, then one day the SLT's pulled me and promoted me to a admin after another month. It was fun I had to do ban appeals, reports, name changes and so on lol. I temporarily  at this moment am still a admin since they have not read my resign yet.

c09bd667db0464b7323b4d7a22813046.png
https://gyazo.com/c09bd667db0464b7323b4d7a22813046

Ahh PsiSyn. Funny place, made  it to admin aswell back in winter, until George decided to "retire" almost the whole of the staff team.

DosWolf likes this
15 hours ago, DosWolf said:

Hello guys, I am DosWolf you may have seen me a few time's in Kavala pistol banging and causing mayhem or you possibly being processed by myself who is an amazing officer of the APD, who also always gives the civies benefit of the doubt because we're here for fun not to be real online police officers. Anyways no I am not new I have been a member of Asylum since late 2014. The only reason I stopped playing was because server performance was to the worst and a lot of my good friends left too, so I found another community of which I became staff on and made my way up to Admin. I recently just retired from the community and plan on playing Asylum a lot again along with good friend's I made outside of Asylum. So yeah I hope to see you guys and have a good time like the usual. Thank you for reading all this and I hope you have a wonderful day! *cringe* ^_^

EYYYYYY Dos is on the Bus!!!!

DosWolf likes this