Need Help

Twix

So I am texturing a skin for a personal project and on the template for the SUV for example, it shows the right passenger door. I texture it and when I go into Editor to test how it looks, the other side is flipped. So if I look at it from the passenger side, it looks and reads normal. But the driver side has the text inverted so it's impossible to read.

Thanks for the help. Please keep it to just helping me in the comments, don't be toxic.

Edited by Twix
typo
41 minutes ago, Twix said:

So I am texturing a skin for a personal project and on the template for the SUV for example, it shows the right passenger door. I texture it and when I go into Editor to test how it looks, the other side is flipped. So if I look at it from the passenger side, it looks and reads normal. But the driver side has the text inverted so it's impossible to read.

Thanks for the help. Please keep it to just helping me in the comments, don't be toxic.

Because the texture sheet only has one side to work with, like a few of the Arma 3 assets. You cannot do anything about it. Several of our textures have the other side just backwards, fine for most decals, not so much for text.

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold