A shot in a million

2 hours ago, Steve said:

I fucking hate RPG's. The game was so much better without them.

The fun you can have with this thing my man. I don't understand what you hate about it. at the end of the day. it is just a game. the point of a game is to have fun. RPG IS FUN

Edited by Boby
16 minutes ago, Boby said:

The fun you can have with this thing my man. I don't understand what you hate about it. at the end of the day. it is just a game. the point of a game is to have fun. RPG IS FUN

I'll tell you why. Ifrits,Striders, Hunters, and more then anything Orcas are already weak enough. The tires on the armor is weak and the glass on the Orca is practically paper. Asylum having RPGs in the mix makes the combat less about skilled gun play and more about point-and-click nonsense. The most simple answer is that they are not needed, if you can shoot even decently, you will not need those at all. I can't begin to tell you how annoying it is to use an Ifrit to go take big rock at church arms or vendor at OG and have some twat with an rpg blow you up from cap. Having the rockets equally priced to a suicide vest is absolutely asinine, because it's a fucking projectile. It isn't just about cartels either, it sucks for cops, and admins tend to buy like 2-3 sometimes even 4 rockets just to shoot at the first thing they see.  Ifrits as well as other Armor is supposed to be something that offers more security and utility then other vehicles but the fact is, is that they don't offer all that much anymore. They are already weak enough as is, you literally can't go smoke off cunt rocks or dip without getting hit in the Ifrit at least once, or shot out. They are not needed and anyone who believes they are is either a bad shot, ignorant, or both.

And this is not coming from some poor Kavala rat with 25k to his name who is butt hurt his Offroad got blown up while running weed. I have around 5 mil right now. No one asked for the RPG's in mass numbers like we do for practically every GOOD thing or change that doesn't get added. They weren't in for the first 2/3's of Asylums existence, mind you there was a time when all of the vehicles previously stated were comparatively TANKS and the RPGs were not in the server then either. I know I'm not alone in my thoughts.

Edited by Steve
Cherry, Penguin_ and .Casper like this
Just now, Steve said:

I'll tell you why. Ifrits,Striders, Hunters, and more then anything Orcas are already weak enough. The tires on the armor is weak and the glass on the Orca is practically paper. Asylum having RPGs in the mix makes the combat less about skilled gun play and more about point-and-click nonsense. The most simple answer is that they are not needed, if you can shoot even decently, you will not need those at all. I can't begin to tell you how annoying it is to use an Ifrit to go take big rock at church arms or vendor at OG and have some twat with an rpg blow you up from cap. Having the rockets equally priced to a suicide vest is absolutely asinine, because it's a fucking projectile. It isn't just about cartels either, it sucks for cops, and admins tend to buy like 2-3 sometimes even 4 rockets just to shoot at the first thing they see.  Ifrits as well as other Armor is supposed to be something that offers more security and utility then other vehicles but the fact is, is that they don't. They are already weak enough as is, you literally can't go smoke off cunt rocks or dip without getting hit in the Ifrit at least once, or shot out. They are not needed and anyone who believes they are is either a bad shot, ignorant, or both.

And this is not coming from some poor Kavala rat with 25k to his name who is butt hurt his Offroad got blown up while running weed. I have around 5 mil right now. No one asked for the RPG's in mass numbers like we do for practically every GOOD thing or change that doesn't get added. They weren't in for the first 2/3's of Asylums existence, mind you there was a time when all of the vehicles previously stated were comparatively TANKS and the RPGs were not in the server then either. I know I'm not alone in my thoughts.

Dude sorry im not dedicated enough to read all of that.  do a TL;DR at least when you do a big ass text like that. 

Just now, Boby said:

Dude sorry im not dedicated enough to read all of that.  do a TL;DR at least when you do a big ass text like that. 

I reread the whole thing in like 25 seconds, but for the less literately inclined...

RPG's are not needed because the armor in the game is weak enough. 7.62 rips right through the glass and 6.5 can on occasion as well. What is the use in buying armor if some retard can blow you up just because he can't shoot like someone who can? Admittedly shooting an RPG from 900m away into a cop hq and blowing up 13 cops can be funny but how often does that happen? Their most common use is for those who can't shoot, the rich, or the few admins who wanna blow up everything they see, just because they can. Also can someone show me the poll with over 80 people voting yes for rpgs, and less then 35 for no? You can't because it doesn't exist. I'd bet they were added on impulse because a dev got dropped on by a full Ifrit and got raped in the process.

Mr.Purple and .Casper like this
59 minutes ago, Steve said:

I reread the whole thing in like 25 seconds, but for the less literately inclined...

RPG's are not needed because the armor in the game is weak enough. 7.62 rips right through the glass and 6.5 can on occasion as well. What is the use in buying armor if some retard can blow you up just because he can't shoot like someone who can? Admittedly shooting an RPG from 900m away into a cop hq and blowing up 13 cops can be funny but how often does that happen? Their most common use is for those who can't shoot, the rich, or the few admins who wanna blow up everything they see, just because they can. Also can someone show me the poll with over 80 people voting yes for rpgs, and less then 35 for no? You can't because it doesn't exist. I'd bet they were added on impulse because a dev got dropped on by a full Ifrit and got raped in the process.

If you really want them removed then next time someone’s doing a bank go to sniper hill and one shot the orca sitting on bank roof from 600m away. Happened to my orcas multiple times since the RPG’s were buffed.

15 minutes ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

If you really want them removed then next time someone’s doing a bank go to sniper hill and one shot the orca sitting on bank roof from 600m away. Happened to my orcas multiple times since the RPG’s were buffed.

I might practice this in the editor till I can do it 10 times in a row. Then when I can I'll do it every time someone does a bank till it gets removed.

Cherry and TRYHARD like this