Cya Asylum

.Casper

Just got told that my ban wont be lifted and that we could talk about it in 3 months by reaperd. Im probably not gonna come back in 3 months so i would just like to say goodbye to Asylum since its been my main Altis life servers for a long time now. I would like to give a shoutout to a few people for making this server even more awsome.

@Kille For being a funny as dude.

@AxHa For letting me in Genesys when i was a shitter

@TopManPage For still being my friend even though i have made u lose over 2+ mil on Asylum.

@Redtails2000 BBH <3

@BioHazard Being a chill and fun dude to play with. (Hope we can still play Olympus)

@Sebbe Being a chill, cool, fun and crazy guy to play with!

Cops:

@Ken. For being the colest cop on Asylum.

@DosWolf Always giving me fair tickets and good rp.

@BadBunny Giving me my constable rank and being a nice cop.

Admins:

@Mitch (IFRIT) Being a good Admin and always unbanning me when i explained my situations to you.

@Reapered Doing a bunch of Rebel events lately.

there is alot more people that made Asylum awsome for me but i dont know their forum names so this will be the list.

I wish Asylum the best of luck with its server stability and gang life!

(I know alot of people are gonna be happy that im not gonna be playing asylum anymore, so you dont need to post it in the comments)

Edited by |CaSpEr|
Tony, DJB, Farmer Steve and 10 others like this
55 minutes ago, DosWolf said:

Dude that stresses me out also, because my game is constantly crashing now but luckily I am never in combat. And yeah I had a shit record in 2016 receiving bans left to right for actually doing dumb shit lol. I hope someday they forgive you and let you play so we can shoot shit, and because the server pop has limits these days. 

Reaperd told me we could "Talk about it in 3 months" Im probably not gonna be around in 3 months but you never know. Its been hell of a fun time while it lasted though and i cant blame them for perming me.

DosWolf likes this
Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

I mean. Reaperd is doing a good life on "Gang life" and bamf and Gnashes are actully doing a pretty good job on fixing the servers stability and fps. Im pretty impressed on what they have done in the last few weeks.

I personally really haven't see much, I do appreciate @Reapereds events and whatnot that has been going on. I just wish there was more people working on the server, Or adleast someone that has more inspiration behind them to keep on running it. We are losing out on so many new player oppurtunities because server performance for Crashes/Lag/Ddosing has been a problem lately. And obviously people joining the server are like "Eh I'll just go Join Gta Arma / Olympus / Any other big servers

.Casper likes this
55 minutes ago, Tom Kappa said:

I personally really haven't see much, I do appreciate @Reapereds events and whatnot that has been going on. I just wish there was more people working on the server, Or adleast someone that has more inspiration behind them to keep on running it. We are losing out on so many new player oppurtunities because server performance for Crashes/Lag/Ddosing has been a problem lately. And obviously people joining the server are like "Eh I'll just go Join Gta Arma / Olympus / Any other big servers

Yeah, its not good yet but it is improving. Gang life is probably gonna stay dead but the servers seem to get better and better.

Tom Kappa likes this
Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

Yeah, its not good yet but it is improving. Gang life is probably gonna stay dead but the servers seem to get better and better.

Eh I hope so. If this isn't fixed by the end of the summer, This server is going to be dead with school starting up. I know how much coding/fixing problems can be hard. But i Just feel there is so many of us in the community that would take a bit of time to go ahead and help the server but being shut out. Also, Us as players aren't helping much as more and more problems develop things get more and more toxic and the little fixes overtime aren't appreciated as much as they should be. I appreciate what they do but I came on here for a consistent feel / Good player base. But come on guys, there has to be something we can do

Keen12321 and .Casper like this
56 minutes ago, Tom Kappa said:

Eh I hope so. If this isn't fixed by the end of the summer, This server is going to be dead with school starting up. I know how much coding/fixing problems can be hard. But i Just feel there is so many of us in the community that would take a bit of time to go ahead and help the server but being shut out. Also, Us as players aren't helping much as more and more problems develop things get more and more toxic and the little fixes overtime aren't appreciated as much as they should be. I appreciate what they do but I came on here for a consistent feel / Good player base. But come on guys, there has to be something we can do

I just loved everything they added. Asylum has always been fun, there is alot of fun stuff to do you just gotta be creative.

Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

I just loved everything they added. Asylum has always been fun, there is alot of fun stuff to do you just gotta be creative.

There is plenty of great content that I feel has to be either buffed, Or have some reason behind doing it. Like lets be real here, Who really hunts dogs. Its good content but just never done. but in my opinion. Server stability is a #1 thing. I would rather have a stable server rather than a server that has more content u are sometimes able to run

There is plenty of great content that I feel has to be either buffed, Or have some reason behind doing it. Like lets be real here, Who really hunts dogs. Its good content but just never done. but in my opinion. Server stability is a #1 thing. I would rather have a stable server rather than a server that has more content u are sometimes able to run

Lets say hunting its not the best way to make money, but its safe and kind of good. Its fun if u like it.

Yeah but lets be real on something like that, Hunt dogs - make 100k an hr, Run cocaine - Make 200k an hour. What would u do :P?

Cocain will make u like 150k+/hour with rodo and drug cartel. hunting will make 80-100k/hour depends on luck but its way more safe to hunt, but i will always do drugs instead of legal money making ways xD

Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

Cocain will make u like 150k+/hour with rodo and drug cartel. hunting will make 80-100k/hour depends on luck but its way more safe to hunt, but i will always do drugs instead of legal money making ways xD

Idk, Just feels like dead content. Lets be real here, Who really wants to cap oil cartel? 

.Casper likes this