Mini-APD Guidebook

Link is Dead o7

I've just gone ahead and made a condensed mini-guide book for everything a cadet needs to know to pass their ride along and their mock ride alongs. This took about eight hours straight to put together and one of the reasons is due to some things being worded difficultly and repeated in more than one place.

You also need to look at this as one of the mini guidebook's sections is covered completely by this alone: http://gaming-asylumwiki.com/wiki/Ticket_Guide

Contact me via PM or here if I missed anything or something is wrong. Feedback is appreciated. :)

Edited by Metal
Aaaaaaaaaa. .
.Casper, Rosie, K1NG and 11 others like this
34 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

You missed out if you're bugged for soft logging. I was thinking about doing something similar good simple way to show info tho gj.

that is more like a special case if you are bugged and you can't do your duty properly because of it and he could add it maybe .in the guidebooks you usually find more general stuff regarding the police not such small exceptions.

Dont see a point in this.Too easy to cheat your ride along with this.There were tons of documents when Olivia was around.and people used excuses when they did something wrong saying that they say this document which states this.

Read the main guidebook and use common sense.I also made a guidebook back in the day but it does not matter as its pointless and waste of your time.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlR8a5duMX08Y0cI372b1lCafcegC-WNt6BuoXHe3Fc/edit#heading=h.2gazcsgmxkub

Edited by Silver-Spy
Bob Lee, Jake, LastKiller and 2 others like this
1 hour ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

I'm pretty sure soon a higher up is gonna say this but ima say it now cause there will be retards blaming their failure on this document

THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL IF YOU USE THIS AND FAIL YOUR RIDEALONG ITS ON YOU

you couldn't fly a kite..wait erm wrong topic

2 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

I'm pretty sure soon a higher up is gonna say this but ima say it now cause there will be retards blaming their failure on this document

THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL IF YOU USE THIS AND FAIL YOUR RIDEALONG ITS ON YOU

26 minutes ago, coLdl0xx said:

I hope this helps me in 6 days...

DO NOT USE THIS GUIDEBOOK OR ANY OTHER GUIDEBOOK FOR YOUR RIDEALONGS.

Nubis likes this
4 hours ago, LastKiller said:

that is more like a special case if you are bugged and you can't do your duty properly because of it and he could add it maybe .in the guidebooks you usually find more general stuff regarding the police not such small exceptions.

The more in depth you go with a anwser is usually better though since it shows you've looked into it in depth. Like when mentioning attempted manslaughter can be stacked if they have it prior to the current incident.

Nubis likes this
7 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

Dont see a point in this.Too easy to cheat your ride along with this.There were tons of documents when Olivia was around.and people used excuses when they did something wrong saying that they say this document which states this.

Read the main guidebook and use common sense.I also made a guidebook back in the day but it does not matter as its pointless and waste of your time.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlR8a5duMX08Y0cI372b1lCafcegC-WNt6BuoXHe3Fc/edit#heading=h.2gazcsgmxkub

So what he means @Metal is that you did a fantastic job and since you did it will make their job “harder” when it comes to ride alongs 

Nubis likes this