New Lethal rule  

69 members have voted

1. 1. lethals

• MAKE A NEW RULE ALREADY
    • NAH KEEP IT THE SAME

Alright so, I've seen a recurring problem with lethals. An example when cop come to back full lethals first wave. Even if they have more of them then the robbers they will still use lethals. There should be a different rule other than sgt+ or a vote. If there was to be a new rule It should be like you can only use lethals when there twice the amount of gang members doing the event and if you don't know then don't use fucking lethals. Another one for example when people say unreachable it doesn't mean oh he's up a ladder fuck it I'm not getting him, no, you fucking down him and if u get killed oh well come back.

Xehons likes this
Just now, william said:

So because your too much of a bot to kill 10+ cops you should be allowed to be downed then get up again every few minutes? Nah m8 im lethaling you every time I see u. cry

hop off I never seen you in the game and I'm sure you don't even know my ingame name so please do yourself a favor and hop off supa star.

18 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

Alright so, I've seen a recurring problem with lethals. An example when cop come to back full lethals first wave. Even if they have more of them then the robbers they will still use lethals. There should be a different rule other than sgt+ or a vote. If there was to be a new rule It should be like you can only use lethals when there twice the amount of gang members doing the event and if you don't know then don't use fucking lethals. Another one for example when people say unreachable it doesn't mean oh he's up a ladder fuck it I'm not getting him, no, you fucking down him and if u get killed oh well come back.

Yeah let’s just go back 15 times and die 15 times from the same 5 bitches camping on a roof accessible by ladder or helicopter. Hmm option 1, take the heli and attempt to drop on them without dying. Option 2, dome their bitch ass from a few hundred meters and when they get revived , dome their bitch ass again

Just now, Mayhem said:

Yeah let’s just go back 15 times and die 15 times from the same 5 bitches camping on a roof accessible by ladder or helicopter. Hmm option 1, take the heli and attempt to drop on them without dying. Option 2, dome their bitch ass from a few hundred meters and when they get revived , dome their bitch ass again

then once you die one time then use leathals apd abuses the shit out of it cause they don't find fighting banks fun.

It me make it as simple as possible

1.Nobody cares if you get lethaled in the first wave

2.Will lethal you or any gang doing a bank/Fed/Prison

3.Stop crying as nothing will be changed

5 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

Take off the need pads champ.

If you have been here long enough you would know he was a Sgt.And its called Knee pads 

:fail:

Just now, Silver-Spy said:

It me make it as simple as possible

1.Nobody cares if you get lethaled in the first wave

2.Will lethal you or any gang doing a bank/Fed/Prison

3.Stop crying as nothing will be changed

If you have been here long enough you would know he was a Sgt.And its called Knee pads 

:fail:

ty

Just now, WilliamIsa said:

then once you die one time then use leathals apd abuses the shit out of it cause they don't find fighting banks fun.

Nah mate. We can keep downing the one person who is bothering to peak but his friend just stays in the corner and lethals any cop who runs up. So tell me how that's suppose to be fun for the cops who are forced to at least respond once?

Rebels have the advantage of being able to set up for prison, banks, and feds where lethals are used the most so don't put yourself in a position where you're otherwise in accessible or give yourself an advantage that can only be leveled by using lethals. 

Even then, the past 7/10 rebels I have processed as a result of banks/prison/fed or anything like that have been super salty that they got caught and immediately demanded tickets anyway while verbally harassing the officers. So, it sounds like there are at least a fair number of rebels who would also not want to go through the "corrupt robo cop rp" for when they get caught doing something bad and we don't give them a $1 ticket. 

Nubis likes this

I can agree some higher ups are lethal happy. And when there are no higher ups on lethals are attempted to be called before needed. Lethals should be used when needed if you get lethaled the cops should of have enough reason to think they cannot down and restrain you without dying. Setting specific rules such as no lethals if there are 15+ cops on would be retarded since half would not turn up the the bank/fed/prison and the other half are probs terrible. The reason the way lethals are right now are there for a good reason the officers should take judgement on the situation and decide from results. i can agree first wave lethalling is stupid.

5 minutes ago, Azeh said:

Just get someone to revive you??

Wouldn’t you love getting lethaled?

1) Don’t have to worry about that bounty

2) you know when they switched to lethaled you pissed them off so you win regardless

3) makes the fight more interesting

shit @WilliamIsa if I ever see you on civ I’m going to lethal you just to annoy you. But don’t worry it’s a “script failure”

GravL likes this