All the events Ba-Ka and Deazy Johnson Do

FgOk so I'm going to list off the events that Myself and @Deazy Johnson do and some theorycrafted ones and some pros and cons about them. MAIN CON for all of the events is sadly the Player Base do not Pay Attention/Can't follow the Rules properly. it gets extremely annoying when you are giving instructions and example name Jimmy won't stop running his dick sucker or is running around like a uhh "Special Snowflake" 

Successful/Approved Events                                                                                                         

Event 1 Hunger Games

Very simple very fun there will be a island or special area on the map that has crates of gear that Civs and Cops can use mainly MX and Rangerbelts the objective is to be the last contestant in the hunger games to survive the bloodbath                                                                         

Pros are it is very simple to setup and the games go by quick so you can do 2-3 in a hour       

Cons would be well I can't think of any apart from spawned crates being buggy and the ammo and guns not being able to be picked up                 

Event 2 WATERWORLD                                       

The idea came from some old movie actually named WaterWorld the event is teams of players going from 3-4 people each are  on boats shooting each other with guns in a bay area/enclosed body of water.                                       

Pros would be its easy to setup spawn a crates of guns that Cops/Civs can use and spawn some boats that can be fired out of   

Cons would be boats are fragile so they explode easily if people ram each other or if you beach the boat its a pain in the ass to get it back on the water   

Event 3 Mad Max                                            

Based off the god awful mad max movies a variation of vehicles going from unarmed prowlers and quillins to minigun prowler / 50 cal off-road its just people in 2-4 man teams shooting each other across salt flats                         

pros its extremely fun to participate/watch and its easy to setup just get teams together and spawn whatever vehicle / weapon crates that will be used                                                                     

cons idiots will try and leave salt flats to steal the expensive vehicles / guns that will be used or when people ram into each other or when you have certain groups of people aka the APD team up across multiple teams (fuck them)                                                                                                             

Events 4, 5 and 6  COPS VS CIVS.                     

The most basic event. Its just Cops Vs Civs with many different variants. The only reason I have this listed as 3 events cause there is 3 variations of this.                                                           

First variation Would be SWAT vs Rebels. Each team will have a chance to attack/defend a town/special objective on the map (mainly BlackWater or one of the many Military outposts with deer stands and towers).                                     

Second variation would be well Cops vs Civs. The cops and civilians will start on opposite sides of a decent size town with equal gear and fight it out last team standing wins                             

Third variation would be well a giant Bank heist or Prison break. Just a giant number of civs vs a equal number of cops doing the bank or Prison                                                                             

Single con I can think of for this is the APD and the CIVILIAN player base are a bunch of incompetent monkeys  and makes this very hard to organize (trust me I wanna blow my head off after every single one)       

Event 7 Gold Rush (thank @BaDaBiNg_10-8)       

This event is special its cops and civs in teams of 3-4 in wetsuits rebreathers and SDARs only and have 1 boat per team. The teams  will be fighting over 4 gold bars in a tower which ever team gets at least a gold bar to a marked extraction zone will win the game. The catch is your team will need to be the last team standing and have possession of a good bar at the extraction zone                                         

Pros are a extremely fun and unique event that's not used often since it takes a bit to setup             

Cons boats are fragile and explode easily and the people will try and return to the event/ a killed teammate will  give information to their team (dead men don't talk)         

I know there is more we do but these 7 are the most basic ones we do. BUT  I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND AND WILL MAKE MY OTHER EVENT IDEAS AKA THE UNTESTED ONES A SECRET TO ME AND @Deazy Johnson ONLY UNTIL WE WORK OUT THE PROBLEMS AND HAVE SPECIAL FEATURES TO MAKE THEM MORE FUN.  thank you for reading and everyone needs to give @Deazy Johnson a giant thank you for helping me do these events since I do not have the power to do them myself.

10 minutes ago, CrispySliick said:

what happened to the smirnoff scripted events like battle royale parkour etc

Basically from what I know is that the scripts destroy the server with the amount of stuff the scripts loads people Will still do them but only near server restarts

Edited by Ba-KA
Sliick likes this
On 6/19/2018 at 4:54 AM, Batcan said:

Maybe fix the lag first :/

Sure because us admins are the ones who code for the server.

First people voice their opinion as: "Admins don't do event servers are boring", then when someone comes up and actually does try and entertain people, you get "FIX LAG ERMAHGERD".

Thank you for appreciating @Deazy Johnson's time though man, I'm sure he couldn't be more happier about it.

Donald, Ba-KA, Heidelberg and 2 others like this
3 minutes ago, Zoex said:

First people voice their opinion as: "Admins don't do event servers are boring", then when someone comes up and actually does try and entertain people, you get "FIX LAG ERMAHGERD".

Thank you for appreciating @Deazy Johnson's time though man, I'm sure he couldn't be more happier about it.

then fix the lag. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Zoex said:

don't be mad at me, I can't help being stupid.