Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ron the player

Should i try to join the APD?

Should i try to join the APD?   81 members have voted

1. 1. for who knows me at server 1. [ please vote ]

• yes, you'll make the APD great again.
    • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

55 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Samperino said:

Oh, @ron the player you silly goose. You're not supposed to vote on your own poll!

aSJlDEh.png

yes I'm cu's i got the option  

Edited by ron the player
Samperino likes this

Many people have tried to make the APD great again... but it's just simply impossible especially when you have dumb fucks joining left and right.

Chow Mein likes this

1 minute ago, william said:

why change something when its not broken ?

Its very broken fake willi

1 hour ago, ron the player said:

yes I'm cu's i got the option  

How old are you

49 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

Wanna know why this thread was seen as not meaningful and locked? Because it was only complaints. I see minor issues with how current lethals happen (when I play, but I can’t be on 24/7) however maybe if you provided constructive criticism and OFFERED SUGGESTIONS that are fair to every faction, I’m very sure @Clint Beastwood would take your posts more seriously than just complaints, don’t complain, offer suggestions

Just now, Jake said:

Wanna know why this thread was seen as not meaningful and locked? Because it was only complaints. I see minor issues with how current lethals happen (when I play, but I can’t be on 24/7) however maybe if you provided constructive criticism and OFFERED SUGGESTIONS that are fair to every faction, I’m very sure @Clint Beastwood would take your posts more seriously than just complaints, don’t complain, offer suggestions

should I laugh or laugh? "No, we won't change our current policy"

Just now, WilliamIsa said:

If it was a realistic suggestion fair to all factions that they have never heard before I’m sure it would be considered, but complaining won’t do a damn thing about it 

Metal likes this

13 minutes ago, ron the player said:

15 and 7 months 

18 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

How old are you

Isn’t the requirement 16 now?

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

You obviously haven't been around very long... lmao just give up dude, the Captains won't listen to some random who's not even on the APD without a really good suggestion to back it up. A lot of the APD is already requesting changes to lethals and it's more of a dev problem than an APD problem right now. The APD isn't going to change the policy because there is nothing wrong with the policy as it stands. Now there are things that can be done on the Dev side of things which trust me a lot of APD members including myself would like to see the implementation of no payout for cops when lethals are used, i personally feel like it will get rid of rebels bitching about their bounties because the opnly way to get rid of their bounty would be to be bounty hunted, caught by cops, or the courthouse, and will promote the use of downing rounds to bring the rebels in to be charged and processed.

Edited by Tyler
Metal and Donald Clinton like this

Just now, Tyler said:

You obviously haven't been around very long... lmao just give up dude, the Captains won't listen to some random who's not even on the APD without a really good suggestion to back it up. A lot of the APD is already requesting changes to lethals and it's more of a dev problem than an APD problem right now. The APD isn't going to change the policy because there is nothing wrong with the policy as it stands.

First of you dipshit I was in the apd and that’s all I’m gonna say, second you fucking dumb? Sorry to hurt your feelings snowflake but Clint said he’s not changing jack shit, so hop off. Also “random” funny. Oh yea also jake said that’s the first time that been brought up so stop acting what you know what your talking about.

Just now, Steve said:

e63a13991beae97d367ce034272570b1.png

Damn you get a hard on from that pic don’t you.

First of you dipshit I was in the apd and that’s all I’m gonna say, second you fucking dumb? Sorry to hurt your feelings snowflake but Clint said he’s not changing jack shit, so hop off. Also “random” funny. Oh yea also jake said that’s the first time that been brought up so stop acting what you know what your talking about.

Loooool calling me dumb but cant read here i'll make it nice and big and pretty so you can read it O N E L E T T E R A T A T I M E. You USED to be on the APD... i wonder how that worked out considering you aren't on it anymore... especially with your attitude you probably were removed.

26 minutes ago, Jake said:

If it was a realistic suggestion fair to all factions that they have never heard before I’m sure it would be considered, but complaining won’t do a damn thing about it.

Louis the Child likes this

1 hour ago, WilliamIsa said:

Its very broken fake willi

He's been around longer than you'll stay around.

30 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

Your suggestion wasn't good, get over it.

The number of times I've sided in favor of @Steve are few and far between, but you're wrong.

Also, telling @Jake of ALL people that he doesn't know what he's talking about shows just how informed you are.

Donald Clinton likes this

Just now, Steve said:

No I just think you are a snitch.

Sorry champ hate to break it to ya, a lot of people get reported for breaking rules and it’s a game if you wanna go cry about it go, cry in your pillow not the fucking forums thank you.

Posted (edited)

Just now, BishopActual said:

He's been around longer than you'll stay around.

Your suggestion wasn't good, get over it.

The number of times I've sided in favor of @Steve are few and far between, but you're wrong.

Also, telling @Jake of ALL people that he doesn't know what he's talking about shows just how informed you are.

He was telling me i don't know what i'm talking about... and i've been around a good year longer than Jake lmao.

Edited by Tyler

Just now, Tyler said:

He was telling me i don't know what i'm talking about... and i've been around a good year longer than Jake lmao.

Ladies knee pads off please

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, WilliamIsa said:

Sorry champ hate to break it to ya, a lot of people get reported for breaking rules and it’s a game if you wanna go cry about it go, cry in your pillow not the fucking forums thank you.

You are actually a fucking ape. Did you have a tail when you were born?

2 minutes ago, BishopActual said:

@Jake

Tell me more.(couldn't delete jakes @ for some reason.)

Edited by Steve

Ladies knee pads off please

you're not making a good image for yourself

Just now, Steve said:

You are actually a fucking ape. Did you have a tale when you were born?

Tell me more.(couldn't delete jakes @ for some reason.)

he's being an ape, ily steve.

Just now, Tyler said:

whoops, too many tism's for me to keep track. ily tyler

Tyler likes this

Just now, BishopActual said:

you're not making a good image for yourself

he's being an ape, ily steve.

whoops, too many tism's for me to keep track. ily tyler

Yeah i think i need to stop... im gonna get forum points trying to tell this retard off...