Real reason 911 China RDMS

I see alot of people make fun the Chinese but to be honest they are fun to play against.When you go up against them they will bring up alot of people from somewhere and you will get to see a good fight.

Sure they cannot speak English the same way you cant speak Chinese. Atleast they will initiate rather than some English speakers who RDM VDM etc.They 911 gang has been on this server for a long time and they know the server rules pretty well and don't break them much often.

You wouldn't like it if i made fun of your language,religion or country would you?.

For all those sidechat Kavala ratz :frog:

BlackShot, .Casper, Walt and 11 others like this
1 hour ago, Silver-Spy said:

I see alot of people make fun the Chinese but to be honest they are fun to play against.When you go up against them they will bring up alot of people from somewhere and you will get to see a good fight.

Sure they cannot speak English the same way you cant speak Chinese. Atleast they will initiate rather than some English speakers who RDM VDM etc.They 911 gang has been on this server for a long time and they know the server rules pretty well and don't break them much often.

You wouldn't like it if i made fun of your language,religion or country would you?.

Lmaooooooo 

3 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

you just made fun of my own kind, I'm very offended. Please apologize. 

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns
Silver-Spy and .Casper like this
3 hours ago, CwilliamY said:

. I just report a player for racist to me. I got his bounty, and he start yelling so many racist word to me because I am a Chinese. I think some Chinese dude fucked his girlfriend made him hate all the Chinese, not even Asian... just Chinese.

What was the name of the player, us normal peasants can't see ur play reports

1 hour ago, CwilliamY said:

that is his name.... what else should I say

no there was someone that ran around undercover not realizing that mooncricket was a racial slur and started calling ppl it....maybe this story was shared with me because they knew that even if i were to tell others no1 would fucking believe me...

4 hours ago, Sp0on said:

no there was someone that ran around undercover not realizing that mooncricket was a racial slur and started calling ppl it....maybe this story was shared with me because they knew that even if i were to tell others no1 would fucking believe me...

Well I do know that there is someone on the server named "Moon Cricket"

Silver-Spy likes this