"asylum has no fights"

Xehons

15 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Someone needs to post Sweg's vod of this.  He was so irate about this, he saw me from his orca do this without being touched lol.

I don't think he uploaded it, but I remember we called you would be there and still failed to kill you. I wish I remember who missed the shots.

The only way I see asylum making a comeback is fixing there servers and cracking down on DDos. If they fixed the server crashes and all of that they would get a lot more people. They should honestly just sell the server because there is no point in running a server you don't care about. If they really cared about the server they wouldn't run it off this. They don't even take care of their hardware.

image.jpg

Another way I think the server could come back a bit more is by cracking down on DDos. Everyone is so quick to DDos now. I mean look what happens during gang wars. People were just dropping connection left and right. I remember back when people barely ever DDos'd on Asylum. They just need to get more strict with DDos and stop banning people off montage clips because of "suspected pulldowns". Banning someone for what I did is perfectly fine because the admins actually had proof and I was spawning money in. Honestly just unban all the players you banned for pulldowns without proof. I know the staff wont listen to anything I said but there's my input!

Huan Lee, Rahim, TRYHARD and 3 others like this
4 hours ago, Reformed Cougar. said:

stop banning people off montage clips because of "suspected pulldowns". Banning someone for what I did is perfectly fine because the admins actually had proof and I was spawning money in. 

So apparently Olio considered this regular recoil control. Sometimes there is other proof that the admins cant disclose so you never really know with some of the bans. I will say that since @william got unbanned some other people should be given a chance.

fb00a90f1d95f07ab993b662ada581e1.gif

1 hour ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

So apparently Olio considered this regular recoil control. Sometimes there is other proof that the admins cant disclose so you never really know with some of the bans. I will say that since @william got unbanned some other people should be given a chance.

fb00a90f1d95f07ab993b662ada581e1.gif

i got unbanned because is wasn't using anything.

9 hours ago, Reformed Cougar. said:

The only way I see asylum making a comeback is fixing there servers and cracking down on DDos. If they fixed the server crashes and all of that they would get a lot more people. They should honestly just sell the server because there is no point in running a server you don't care about. If they really cared about the server they wouldn't run it off this. They don't even take care of their hardware.

image.jpg

Another way I think the server could come back a bit more is by cracking down on DDos. Everyone is so quick to DDos now. I mean look what happens during gang wars. People were just dropping connection left and right. I remember back when people barely ever DDos'd on Asylum. They just need to get more strict with DDos and stop banning people off montage clips because of "suspected pulldowns". Banning someone for what I did is perfectly fine because the admins actually had proof and I was spawning money in. Honestly just unban all the players you banned for pulldowns without proof. I know the staff wont listen to anything I said but there's my input!

you clearly don't know how a ddos works

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 3:41 PM, Jamal said:

I've known most of the guys in Torque since 2016 some even before that. Joining a gang who you barely know anyone in is hard because you have to figure out what each player enjoys doing at a cartel or fed. But with people you've known and played with it becomes more relaxed and situations flow better. I can tell you where nearly everyone in torque likes to play at a cartel.

i know @Bunni. likes to shoot people in the back at dildo 

bunni likes this
On 6/24/2018 at 2:53 AM, Reformed Cougar. said:

image.jpg

looks like my interior of my Mid tower PC