BigBellyWhiteMan

Goodbye Asylum

19 posts in this topic

Farewell asylum, iv'e had one hell of a journey... good and bad ones. So many things have been happening lately with family and on the game too, i decided that i had my fair share of experiences on the servers and with meeting people in the community and on the APD.. But unfortunately like i said stuff has been happening and decided that my time of hopping on and getting into some craziness everyday has come to end. I wish the best for the community and further more. BigBelly Signing out...

@MASTA_B You've been the best to me man, we've been through hell and back since my first days on asylum. much love

@andy7255 Andy you fookin PLANK, only known you and jack for a while but you sure put a smile on my face at moments... much love

@onexlifeonly132 Really nice speakin with you all those times soap see you around, and ps GET OFF RISING STORM..

@thelegendarywookie man.. all those fun times we had on cop and civ was a experience to remember, good to see your a constable again! wish you luck

@Donald Clinton It was nice knowin you bud, we had some crazy moments, didnt get to talk to you much but what goes around comes around..

@Energy It was nice knowin you bud, Thx for the inv to DS but it seems i wont be needing it anymore 

@DarkKnight One of my favorite captains even though you weren't much of a talker

@Bunni Pretty sure this is the right bunny but either way nice knowin ya, Loved annoying you

@Faded Gαlaxy Didn't know you a whole lot but you sure as hell cared about me and others, nice knowin you bud..

@bamf Didn't know you at all but... thanks for a making a server that i wanted to play on.. it was a dream. Farewell

Goodbye asylum, it was a blast... if you do ever see me on again its probably just cause im bored and wont be for long...

If you said @DarkKnight doesn’t talk much you must be thinking of someone else, this guy can talk your ear off amirite @Tyler

also, best of luck with your future endeavors and we hope to see you stop by from time to time

Chow Mein, Mank, Sp0on and 1 other like this

7 hours ago, BigBellyWhiteMan said:

Farewell asylum, iv'e had one hell of a journey... good and bad ones. So many things have been happening lately with family and on the game too, i decided that i had my fair share of experiences on the servers and with meeting people in the community and on the APD.. But unfortunately like i said stuff has been happening and decided that my time of hopping on and getting into some craziness everyday has come to end. I wish the best for the community and further more. BigBelly Signing out...

@MASTA_B You've been the best to me man, we've been through hell and back since my first days on asylum. much love

@andy7255 Andy you fookin PLANK, only known you and jack for a while but you sure put a smile on my face at moments... much love

@onexlifeonly132 Really nice speakin with you all those times soap see you around, and ps GET OFF RISING STORM..

@thelegendarywookie man.. all those fun times we had on cop and civ was a experience to remember, good to see your a constable again! wish you luck

@Donald Clinton It was nice knowin you bud, we had some crazy moments, didnt get to talk to you much but what goes around comes around..

@Energy It was nice knowin you bud, Thx for the inv to DS but it seems i wont be needing it anymore 

@DarkKnight One of my favorite captains even though you weren't much of a talker

@Bunni Pretty sure this is the right bunny but either way nice knowin ya, Loved annoying you

@Faded Gαlaxy Didn't know you a whole lot but you sure as hell cared about me and others, nice knowin you bud..

@bamf Didn't know you at all but... thanks for a making a server that i wanted to play on.. it was a dream. Farewell

Goodbye asylum, it was a blast... if you do ever see me on again its probably just cause im bored and wont be for long...

Played with you a little on cop you were pretty nice good o7 boss man gl

Thx Bigbelly for teaching me the ropes on cop and also good luck with the future.

Sad to see you go but I understand. Dont worry, we will still play a bunch of games. You have my information.

2 hours ago, Jake said:

If you said @DarkKnight doesn’t talk much you must be thinking of someone else, this guy can talk your ear off amirite @Tyler

I was just about to say this.

10 hours ago, BigBellyWhiteMan said:

Good Bye my friend 

3 hours ago, Jake said:

also, best of luck with your future endeavors and we hope to see you stop by from time to time

i only talked to him a couple times, no disrespect towards dark. he's a really nice guy.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:34 AM, BigBellyWhiteMan said:

And no mention of me huh? Fucking prick. 07

On 10-7-2018 at 7:30 PM, xlOutsiderlx said:

And no mention of me huh? Fucking prick. 07

Sorry he wasn't allowed to mention compTIA certified people <3

xlOutsiderlx likes this

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor